About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Tuesday 25 August 2020

August Rudolphs day challenge & Snippets challenge 385

Hello to you and welcome to my post today
I know we complain about the weather but
A little more sunshine wouldn't go a miss
l really hope this isn't the end of our summer
l love Autumn and winter but don't want it too
Arrive too soon as l feel it makes Spring a long 
Time getting here and winter can be gloomy at times
Now down to my challenges l made this card for 
Along with a new 
This is my card
l love doing cards in this colour it gives that crisp feeling
And a warm welcome to snow as and when we are lucky
To get it l like how the snow magnifies everything
Makes it nice and bright
Items uses
Scalloped card/blue/ First reserved Dp'papers
Added gems, sentiment, 3d sticky pad and image pre-coloured
My challenges are
Snippets 
Rudolph's day challenge
l hope whatever your plans for the coming week
You enjoy what your doing 
Take care
Stay safe
Sandra H
xx
challenges
scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.com/2020/08/august-rudolph-days-challenge
pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.com/2020/08/pixies-snippets-playground-challenge-385

26 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card, love your sweet snowman. Great colours and background papers. We Spring is on it's way here...yaya....

Mrs A. said...

Wet and miserable here today. . Lost track of the time so was a shock to see it is Rudolph day again. Will try and enter as haven’t played for some time. Love this card which is as you say Looking crisp and cool. I do like scallop edged cards too. Hugs Mrs A.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is gorgeous, fab snowman and love the colours

meg said...

Love your adorable snowman and papers,a wonderful card

mamapez5 said...

A great card. I love the use of colour and the juxtaposition of the paper elements. Kate x

Doreen said...

Absolutely gorgeous,love the snowman.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely snowman card love the colour Sandra


Anne

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this. Great mix of papers and snowy scene. And, the colors are fantastic!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Pouring rain here today too, Its like winter with the wind as well. Your card fantastic, love that image its so cute, Hazelx

Lynne said...

A gorgeous image Sandra and love the colours and layout x

Kathleen said...

A really super snowman, great colours and papers, I may still have some of them in my collection too. Super card.

Kath x

pinky said...

What a cutie! Love that wee snowman and you have showcased him beautifully. I'm with you Sandra. I need more summer before autumn arrives.

scrappymo! said...

That is an adorable precoloured image. I find I am using a lot more of those myself as they sure make a lovely card!

Your design papers are lovely with this image...Great card!

Thanks for taking part in the August Rudolph Days Challenge.

Sarn said...

Hi Sandra

Fantastic snowman card and just right for a slightly chilly day as it is today!

Hope you're keeping well.

Hugs, Sarn
Stamping For Pleasure

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great make hun, love the papers & layout
Hugs Shell xx

Whisper said...

Oooo I have such a soft spot for snownmen and this one is a real cutie, great layout too, thanks for joining us Augusts Rudolf Days Challenge,

Luv Sam x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sandra. The image is adorable and I love the colours you've used xx

Pat said...

Lovely card with great papers and a great image Sandra, hope you are having a good bank holiday.

Pat xx

Karen McAlpine said...

Hi Sandra! I love a blue white color scheme too. I really like how you set the plaid paper at a slight angle. Really fun card!

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a fab Christmas card with a great colour combo and layout x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Gorgeous card Sandra and love your colour choices

June

Debbie said...

Really sweet card Sandra, love these colours and this image is gorgeous. Hope the weather is about better for you now. We've got sunshine today but it was pretty chilly walking our doggy this morning. Take care. Hugs xxx

Karen Howard said...

Love how you made the snowy background. The snowman is beautifully colored and I love all the blue rhinestones.

Sue said...

I love your sweet snowman card. I do love me a snowman!!!. The plaid and colors you chose really make him stand out. Beautiful, Sandra.

Hugs
Sue

Karen Howard said...

This is really pretty. I love the papers you used and all the bling. The snowman is adorable with the sign, birds and birdhouses. Hope you are doing well my friend.

Cheryl said...

This is lovely! I really love the plaid paper.


Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps