About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 25 April 2021

April Rudolph days challenge

 Hello and a warm welcome to my post today
l have just come back from having my 2nd jab
All went really well in and out within seconds
Although the roads where gridlocked l had a 
Better journey back home
By now many of you l hope have had your 2nd
And that there wasn't any bad effects 
Here is my card for
Items used
Scalloped card/blue card
Designer papers
    Pre-coloured image
Snowdrops, pearls, 3D Stickly pads & Sentiment
Challenges i would like to enter into
Thank you for your visit
Enjoy your day
Sandra H
xx

19 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love this sweet image and the soft colors.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

pinky said...

Glad to hear all went will with your second jab Sandra. My second one will be first week in May. I love this cute little Christmas gnome! Makes an adorable card.

meg said...

A brilliant card with an adorable Christmas gnome

Kathleen said...

What a great image with a super design and some lovely papers, great RD card.

Kath x

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute and fun Christmas design.

brenda said...

Had my second one as well last week and like you was astounded by the volume of traffic.

Loving your sweet Gnome creation, such a cheery card.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Aww so cute. I had a sore arm and felt tired, that was all. Hope you are ok

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a wonderfully cute card Sandra, I love it. Thanks for joining the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

Sue xx

mamapez5 said...

He's a cute little fellow, and I like the off-set background mats.
I have my second vaccination next week. So glad our turn has come around. Kate x

Pat said...

Fabulous card Sandra, love your oh so sweet image he is just so cute. Glad the 2nd jab went OK had my 2nd about three weeks ago and it was fine, just hope everyone gets theirs soon. Take care.

Pat xx

Karen McAlpine said...

Such a cute gnome image! Glad you got your vaccine. I have been quite sick this month. Ended up in hospital for 4 days. Home now and doing a bit better. Feel able to get back on the lap top for a few minutes today. So glad you are well.

Sue from Oregon said...

Loving that cute little antique gnome-super unique and fun on this holiday card! Love it! Thanks for visiting my blog too! ♥ Sue Kment

scrappymo! said...

Love this little gnome Christmas card. Gnomes have sure been popular and n style these last couple of years! Yours is so darn cute!

Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Sue said...

I am loving the gnome craze. Your card is such fun and he is adorable. Lucky recipient. I also have now had both shots. A little tired and sore after the second, nothing after the first, but grateful to have gotten them both.

Hugs
Sue

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful card, I just love this and suited for any occasion. xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Such a cute image hun
Hugs Shell xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a super gnome and great layout too, thanks for joining us at Rudolph's Day's Challenge this month, Luv Sam x

Sarn said...

I simply ADORE this cute Christmas card Sandra. It's lovely.

Hope no after-effects from the 2nd jab for you.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Debbie said...

What a little cutie, gosh I love gnomes. Cute and fun too. Great papers. Pleased you've had your 2nd jab like me. Hope it hasn't affected you. Hugs x