About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Friday 25 June 2021

June Rudolph days challenge

 Good morning and welcome to a new challenge
Over at
It starts on the 25th and continues until the last day
Of each month
This is my card
Just click on the link and lets see your entry
Thank you for your visit
Enjoy your day
Sandra H
xx

12 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely Christmas card Sandra..I'm putting off making any at the moment...

Anne

Lynne said...

A lovely card Sandra, those snowmen look so cute too x

meg said...

A trio of fabulous snowmen,a wonderful Christmas card

Sue said...

A fabulous holiday card, Sandra! I do love me a snowman or two or three! Super layers and pretty papers.

Hugs
Sue

Kathleen said...

Oh gosh, really forgot, good job you are here to remind us. A really super card, great image and tree die with lovely colours and papers.

Kath x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love these gorgeous snowmen and your fabulous card Sandra. Thanks you for taking part in the Rudolph Days challenge this month.

Sue xx

pinky said...

This is super cute Sandra, love the soft background colours and cute snowmen!!

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, love the design and your super cute snowmen image.

Pat xx

aussie aNNie said...

Great card, really nice colours and love your cute image. . x

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful Christmas card design. I love all the layers in the design and layout.

scrappymo! said...

This is such a pretty card! The scene is really sweet as those snowmen are adorable.

Thanks for taking part in the June Rudolph Days Challenge.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is super cute, love the paler coloured paper you have used
Hugs Shell xx