About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Thursday 25 November 2021

Pixies snippets challenge 416/Nov Rudolph days challenge

 Good morning crafters hope your having a good week
l had my Covid booster jab last week it felt good to have it 
l know its a personal choice so if you are eligible and want it
Please go ahead and get it done
My son and dil are expecting their 2nd child this week
So l haven't been on very much l did a bit of catch up yesterday
Here is my card for the following challenges
Snowflake Die, Snowflake Gems  Embellishment
Thank you for your visit
Take care
Sandra H
xx

19 comments:

mamapez5 said...

A nice snowy card. I like all the little pearl and sparkle elements that elevate each flake.
I hope the new baby arrives safely. What a lovely early Christmas present. Kate x

brenda said...

Love the delicate snowflakes against the darker background Sandra. Hope all goes well with the new baby.

B x

meg said...

Beautiful diecut snowflakes and background,a gorgeous card with a lovely sparkle,hope babe arrives soon

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful snowflake design and perfect for a winter Christmas!

Lynne said...

This is lovely Sandra, I do love a snowflake card. Hope all goes well with new baby x

Pat said...

Lovely card Sandra, those snowflakes are beautiful. Hope all goes well and the baby is on time.

Pat xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sandra,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Your card is very pretty and such a lovely design.
I love those blue snowflkes.
Hope all goes well with the birth of your new family member.
Thank you for joining the Rusolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Stamps and Paper said...

Your pretty snowflakes really stand out against the darker background ..lovely card Sandra

Anne

Sarn said...

That’s such a pretty snowflake card. Really nice flakes against the darker background.
Hope all goes well with new baby xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a pretty card

Di said...

Really striking card Sandra - love the snowflakes against the dark background!

Hugs

Di xx

cebelica said...

Very nice card. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Wow a beautiful Christmas card, love this one, and fabulous colours of blue too.. Great deco's xx

LesleyG said...

Super card,,love the blue snowflakes on the dark background xxx

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous snowflake card. Love your shades of blue. I have actually gotten round to buying some scalloped cards so watch this space as they say!! Hugs Mrs A.

Sue said...

Sandra, your snowflakes are just so beautiful and make a really pretty card.

Hugs
Sue

pinky said...

That is one gorgeous snowflake card Sandra, love it. Exciting times ahead!!

Anonymous said...

I love the dimensional snowflakes and the subtle background of this beautiful card! thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge and for the kind words about my cards.
Linda, DT

Unknown said...

Hello Blog admin I want to share some useful articles here for anyone looking for financial help to get through.
I want to talk about a God Fearing loan lender who lend me $400,000.00 to finance my business when I couldn't get help from my community bank here in Ohio, Mr Pedro was very nice to work with in every aspect of financial assistance so I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro on Email / WhatsApp text.
Pedro Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
Mr Pedro WhatsApp text: +1 863 231 0632