About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 9 January 2022

snippets-playground-challenge-419.


 Good morning Fellow blogger
A Happy New Year to you all
Wow we have a new blog on the go and its 
Well its a new face but an old challenge Di 
Has changed the look of the blog and its fantastic
l am seeing some people not able to access
If it helps l clicked on the icon and it took me to
The challenge page hopefully this will help the link is below
Also its a new blog so you will have to Follow it again
I just love the new icon and the new blog so this is my 
1st card for the new blog
1st birthday card of the year many more to make
l used lots of snippets for this card and my friend
Just adores Hedgehogs the image is a freebie 
From the internet as was the background paper 
All l had to do was add a banner using my die cut
Circle the image again using my die cut, Green card
3D Sticky pads, gems and l Stamped the Sentiment
This is my card for Di 1st challenge for 2022
Please do join in its a fabulous challenge
Thank you for your visit
Hope you have an enjoyable week
Take care 
Sandra H
xx

18 comments:

brenda said...

The playgrounds new look if great isn't it, just about to add to my sidebar. Loving your hedgies and pretty DP to compliment.

B x

Pat said...

Happy New Year to you too Sandra, let's hope it's a good one. Love your card the image is just so sweet and the background paper is great.

Pat xx

Sarn said...

Happy New Year to you Sandra. Thanks for keeping me company in the new Snippets Playground! It's going to be even more fun now I have a new and improved Treehouse!

Love this hedgehog card. Really pretty.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Happy New year Sandra… .a perfect card to start the new year off with

Anne

meg said...

Happy New Year to you and yours Sandra a gorgeous image papers and card,love the hedgehogs

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Super cute hedgies

aussie aNNie said...

I am back and commenting after a short break, lovely to see your gorgeous work again. xx

Gail said...

Such a cute card!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww I love your little hedgehogs Sandra, perfect matching DP too!

NGCARDS said...

This is such a cute Hedgehog card! I love it :) Thanks also for your recent comment over on my blog :) xxx

Di said...

What a delightful image and a beautiful card Sandra! You always come up trumps. Our smallest hedgie seems to have finally hibernated after almost eating us out of house and home. Huge thanks for the shout out!


Happy New Year and hugs
Di xx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sandra. The little hedgehogs are adorable xxx

Mandy said...

OMG Sandra I have just discovered I wasn't following you!!! I can't believe I wasn't after all the years we've been blogging, I'm so sorry xxx

pinky said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous Sandra. How cute are those little hedgehogs!

Karen McAlpine said...

Super cute hedgehog images!! Background paper is really great. Really great colors in these digis. I am making lots of birthday cards too. Just finished a big stack of cards for a bf that are mostly all bdays. Finished my valentines cards the other day.

Mrs A. said...

Sweet image Sandra. We don't have any hedgies in the garden but do have several different squirrels visit. The doc bought a special box for them to feed from. It only took them a week to work out how to open the lid and help themselves to the nuts inside. So cute to watch them. Hugs Mrs A.

Sue said...

Sandra, what fun papers and hedges, makes such a fun birthday card. Love this.

Hugs
Sue