About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 15 May 2022

Snippets challenge 428

Hello to you all 
My apologies for not being around much 
l am nursing a cataract operation which l had 
A few days ago and haven't been on my computer 
l will be missing for another few days if not a couple of weeks
l have to rest it and hopefully stay away from the screens 
So no commenting for a little time l will hopefully catch up later
l do however have a card for 
And l will do another challenge on 25th May
Made last year for my niece's 40th birthday
Items used 
Scalloped card designer backing papers snippets
Pre-coloured image which l made black & white 
Stamped 40 added some gems and 3d sticky pads
Challenge l would like to enter into is 

8 comments:

meg said...

Brilliant monochromatic card with a wonderful image

Sarn said...

Wow - that is a GORGEOUS card Sandra.
I wish you a speedy recovery from your eye op.

Thanks for submitting your homework to the Snippets Playground while you weren't feeling 100%. What a good pupil you are!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

brenda said...

As always a delightful creation Sandra, rest the eye, I tried to rush back to quickly and wasn't sensible.

B x

Di said...

Gorgeous card Sandra - very elegant. Rest that eye! Dudley will run around with anything you might need in the way of Playground snacks!

Hugs

Di xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Sandra, hope your eyes are better soon.xxx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sandra.
I hope you are recovering well xx

pinky said...

Hope you are recovering well Sandra and being good and staying away from your computer. This card is absolutely gorgeous! Take care!!

Sue said...

The black and white theme for your card is great. The image is beautiful. Super card, Sandra.

Hugs
Sue