About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Wednesday 27 July 2022

Snippets challenge 433 & July Rudolph days challenge

Hello and a very warm welcome to you all 
We are having a lot of mixed weather at the moment
l just hope it settles and we know one way or another 
If its going to rain or we will have more lovely sunshine
l would rather the latter
 l have two challenges that l look forward to and here l
Have a card that suits both challenges

This is one of many cards l made and had to check 
To make sure that l hadn't used it l have similar cards
l used lots of snippets and a pre-coloured free image 
Die cut a banner framed the image stamped the sentiment 
And finished off with some gems and its blue one of my favourite
Christmas colours 
Challenges 
Click on the links and you will be taken to each of the challenges
Thank you for your visit and any comments place are so much
Appreciated 
Enjoy your day
Sandra H
xx

12 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your cute gnome Christmas card Sandra…the bauble die is lovely

Anne

meg said...

Gorgeous icy colours and a wonderful festive gnome,I hope Santa fills his stocking,a beautiful card

Pat said...

Great card Sandra, love the cute image and all your super cool blues. Nice day today sunny and warm with no drizzle.

Pat xx

Sarn said...

Oh I love this cute image and the lovely snippety layers.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground! Please come and taste a few cocktails up in the Treehouse later! xxx

Lynne said...

Love your colours Sandra and a cute image, a super card x

Gail said...

I really like gnomes!
Great card!

Di said...

Aw, what a cute gnome Sandra - and a really delightful card too!

Hugs

Di xx

pinky said...

This one is super cute Sandra xxx

Debbie said...

Hi Sandra, What an adorable little fella. Loving all the layers and card design. Beautiful. Hugs xx

Karen McAlpine said...

Hi Sandra. Yes, I did take a break. I was so busy/tired from doing all that work in the garden that I did not realize how long my blogging break was. LOL. I am back now and so happy to hear from you. Love your holiday card. I really like that die cut banner- really cute and works so well with your card design. Makes me also remember that maybe I should get a start on my holiday cards. I don't even have an idea in mind for a design yet!! Our weather here is hot, hot, hot and dry. Too hot for me. Staying inside today in the air conditioning. Hope you are having a lovely day!!

Sue said...

Love the little Christmas gnome and your layout is wonderful. The die cut baubles are fun too. Lucky recipient!

Hugs
Sue

Curly said...

Hello Sandra thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.
I love your card and i life has been good
kind regards
Bridget :) x