About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 17 October 2022

Snippets challenge 439 & MYNBUS challenge 43

Good morning fellow bloggers
l hope you had a good weekend 
It's the start of a new week and new challenges
l made this card for my niece one of 3 christenings l 
Was lucky to attend and what a lovely day it was
Made simply from snippets of cards 
And pre-coloured image which was a freebie
Here is my card
Items used
White scalloped card/blue Dp card and white card stock
Heart & Star embellishment 3D Sticky pads
l also used my new die cut Tattered Lace Mini Ruffles Square
Birthday present from my DIL
 NBUS before
Challenges l would like to enter into 
Thank you for your time
Have a wonderful week whatever your plans
Sandra H
xx


10 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful Christening card Sandra,the image and your layout are beautiful

brenda said...

What a pretty card for a Christening Sandra, I am sure she loved it.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous design, gorgeous colours and colouring, lovely design x

Sarn said...

A wonderful christening card. Love the colours and your new ruffle dies.

After we’ve finished playing on the swings, we’ll go up to the treehouse for a mug of hot chocolate xxx

Darnell said...

Your christening card is darling, Sandra! I love the design with that great die. It has a wonderful edge which I haven't seen before. Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Di said...

Oooh, how sweet is this Sandra! A gorgeous keepsake of a very special day. Love the de you used as well for the frame!

Hugs

Di xx

Pat said...

What a great card Sandra, such beautiful colours and a delightful image.

Pat xx

Sue - said...

Such a sweet card! I’m sure you had a lovely day at the Christening. Thank you for sharing at NBUS.

pinky said...

What a sweet christening card. I absolutely love it!!

Gail said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
The dies are fabulous, and your card so sweet!