About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 24 December 2023

Anything but Christmas Snippets Challenge 470

 Merry Christmas to you all
And a Happy New Year
l hope your all sorted for Christmas
At this time the shops can be so so busy
Shorter hours too being a Sunday
This year has flown by so quickly
I hope you have a wonderful time
And its time again for a new challenge over at 
Here is my card with snippets
Snippets
This challenge is anything but
CHRISTMAS
My friend has a birthday on Boxing Day 
And this is the last card l make throughout the year
Always nice to finish them off and have a little break
Items used
Scalloped card stock/Blue card
Designer backing paper/card
Corner and Balloon dies
Pre-printed image Gems 3D Sticky pads
Challenge
Have a wonderful Christmas 
All the best for 2024
Sandra H
xxx

10 comments:

brenda said...

Are/were they busy or what, I had deliveries from both Ocado and Sainsbury's yesterday, so many substitutes from the latter I ended up having to make a mad rush to Waitrose, it was manic and as I drove home they were queuing to get into carparks at Aldi and Morrisons which are next to one another.

A pretty card for the girls. I wish you a lovely Christmas and thanks for your friendship in 2023.

B x

Gail said...

Thankfully, went early yesterday for the last bit of shopping.
Just baking and preparing today!!I'm sure there will be time for a card game or 2!
Great card Sandra!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Di said...

I love this card Sandra - beautiful design and image - also really love the colours you used! Wishing you every happiness this Christmas time and a great year in 2024!

Hugs
Di xxx

meg said...

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year Sandra,a beautiful card with a fabulous image and gorgeous papers

Sarn said...

A gorgeous looking birthday card. Thanks for sharing a photo of your snippets too.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later.

Merry Christmas xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Such a beautiful card love the great style and design ☻
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas ♥

Pat said...

Lovely card Sandra, I'm sure your friend loved it. Hope you had a great Christmas.

Pat xx

shaz earl said...

Lovely card Sandra my favourite colours and i love that balloon die
Wishing you a very happy new year and a year full of crafting take care x

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely birthday card Sandra, I love the soft purple! All the best for 2024 and I'd just like to say a massive thank you for continuously leaving comments over on my blog, it is really very much appreciated :) xxx

pinky said...

I hated the shopping close to Christmas and tried to have all done in time but there is always something you have to nip out for lol. I love your card and I am sure your friend did too. Hope you had a lovely Christmas Sandra and Happy New Year to you and the family.