About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 7 January 2024

Snippets Celebration Theme

 Good Morning all 
Happy New Year 
It's a really frosty morning in my neck of the woods
So if your out and about be wrapped up and stay safe
Today is a new Challenge over at 
Here is my take l made this card for my sister
Who is 70 on the 9th January
Snippets
Items used
White scalloped card/black white & Dotty card stock
Pre-printed image which l changed the colour to black
Balloon & Banter dies, Edge die, gems 3D Sticky pads
Challenge
Thank you for your time
Have a lovely day
Stay warm
Sandra H
xxx

18 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous monochromatic card Sandra, love the image

brenda said...

Very elegant in the monochrome colours Sandra.

B x

Lynne said...

Love your black and white theme Sandra, a fab card x

Marjeta said...

Very stylish. I love it.

Sarn said...

Superb monochromatic card for your sister. Very stylish.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for the celebrations. xxx

pinky said...

This is really classy look Sandra. I am sure your sister in law will love it!

Gail said...

Elegant card!
I'm sure your sister will love it!!
Snowing here, but not cold. That will come later in the week!!

Sue said...

Awesome card, Sandra for your sister's big birthday! Love the image and the black and white card. Happy Birthday to your sister!!

Hugs
Sue

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Christine I am sure your sister will love it

Anne

Di said...

Super snippets card Sandra! I do so love the very elegant image - just the right era as well!

Hugs
Di xx

aussie aNNie said...

Great style and perfectly designed, gorgeous in colour combo of black and white as well x

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Sandra i love a black and white theme Happy Birthday to your sister, freezing cold here too stay safe and warm x

Mrs A. said...

Looks really pretty in the black and white. hugs Mrs a.

Debbie said...

Wow,your card for your sister is stunning. Pure elegance and perfect for her 70th. I bet she loved it. Hope you're well. Hugs xx

Lynne in NI said...

What a fantastic card Sandra, bet your sister was delighted with this!

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra with a gorgeous image, I am sure your sister loved it.

Pat xx

Darnell said...

Your card design is very chic for your sister's magical 70th birthday, Sandra! I'm sure she loved it! (I call it magical because it's like magic to have made it to age 70!) And it's a great celebration design for Di's Snippets birthday, too! Hugs, Darnell

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card hope you are keeping well xx