About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 4 February 2024

Snippets challenge 473

 Good Morning fellow blogger
l hope you are well l have this dreaded cough
Had it for sometime now and it's just not shifting
Weather was becoming milder but l think 
That's about to change sometime soon
Be careful and take care
There's a new challenge starting today at 
So do try and join in 
Here is my card made for a friend
Who celebrated her birthday on Friday
With lunch out with more friends
 Unfortunately my coughing prevented 
Me from joining them but there's always next year  
Snippets used
 Challenge
Thank you for your visit
Have a lovely day and stay staff
Sandra H
xx

13 comments:

brenda said...

Could just eat one of those right now Sandra. It's a difficult one to shift, most of our family had it and it just lingers. We all warmer days.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely snippets card Sandra..like you I am still coughing almost a month after having a chest infection it just doesn't seem to want to leave me!

Anne

Sarn said...

A lovely birthday card full of cake. Thanks for joining in at the Snippets Playground and for sharing a pic of your snippets too.

Sorry to hear you have a nasty cough. I'll make a you a nice cuppa up in the Treehouse to soothe your throat. xxx

Gail said...

Hope your cough gets better!!
Lovely card, great use of snippets!

Sue from Oregon said...

Sorry you are under the weather and had to skip the celebration...but I am sure your friend will love this yummy looking card!

Lynne said...

A lovely card Sandra. I hope your cough clears up soon x

LesleyG said...

Your card looks good enough to eat! So pretty. I do hope you feel better soon xxx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, lovely image and backing paper. Hope you soon get rid of your cough, take care.

Pat xx

Di said...

Beautiful Birthday card Sandra! Cake - now I need cake!

Hugs
Di xx

pinky said...

I bet your friend loved her card and missed your presence Sandra. I hope that cough clears up soon. Try a teaspoon of local honey every morning.

shaz earl said...

Lovely card Sandra could just eat that now hope you are feeling better xx

Mrs A. said...

A lovely card. Coughs seem to be the order of the day right now. sorry to hear yours is no clearing up. Hopefully spring will arrive soon along with som warmer weather. Hugs Mrs A.

Lynne in NI said...

Aww what a gorgeous card Sandra! Sorry you weren't able to join your friends, hope your cough is on the mend.