About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 18 February 2024

Snippets challenge 474

 Good Morning all 
It's not very bright but at least its not raining
That's not to say it won't later on but it's not cold either
Today is another new challenge day for 
Please come along and join in
This is my card 
Remaining Snippets
Items used
White scalloped card/Plaid / Striped background card
Pre printed image l just love using 
Candy cane and Sentiment 
Challenge
Hope you have a lovely day 
Take care stay safe
Sandra H
xx

9 comments:

meg said...

I too love your image Sandra,you've teamed her with fabulous papers to create this beautiful card

brenda said...

A lovely girly card Sandra.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant card Sandra

Anne

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, I love your image and great backing papers. Sun is just breaking through here but I don’t think it will last.

Pat xx

Gail said...

Ha! Great image and sentiment!

Sarn said...

Super birthday card - lovely image and great layout.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for a mug of hot chocolate later. xxx

pinky said...

I just love your girly card and those gorgeous papers Sandra!

Di said...

Fabulous card Sandra - I always love that Happy Birthday stamp whenever I see you using it - it's gorgeous!

Hugs

Di xx

Sue said...

Oh to be that tall, that young and that beautiful. Fabulous card, Sandra.

Hugs
Sue