About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Friday 6 April 2012

Check this out!!

Good Afternoon and Welcome
Hope your enjoying the start of Easter
And is it fish tonight for tea?
Well this is a quick post today
As l have so much to dooooo!
Todays challenge l have for you is
Check it out
"SIGNS OF SPRING"  
Which include plaids, checks or gingham!
 l have choosen Gingham
Here is my card 
 Recipe
Create and Craft Gingham card 
Various colours of Gingham card
Green Card Stock
Shelly's Image and Sentiment
Promarkers and Copic Pens
Butterfly & Flowers
Xcut Corner punch
And that just about covers it 
Hope you enjoyed your visit 
Many thanks 
Sandra H xx
Enjoy your Easter Weekend

21 comments:

Carol said...

Fabulous array of gingham on display here Sandra, love it. Carol x

Doreen said...

Oh this is gorgeous Sandra,what a fabulous image and layout.xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Sandra I do luv ginghams and nice to see all the diff colours, a beautiful card,
Happy Easter.
Chris x

Irene said...

Hello Sandra

I love gingham as it is so fresh looking, and what a fabulous collection of colours.
The image of the sheep is brilliant.
Happy Easter.
luv
irene
xxxx

Heidi said...

The sheep is great, and what a wonderful array of ginghams. heidi x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Sandra,
Gorgeous card,love all those papers :) x

pinky said...

I just love gingham Sandra, your card is gorgeous.

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Sandra love the sweet lamb image

Anne

Sandra H said...

Hi Irene, thank you for your lovely comment but its a COW xx

Sandra H said...

Hello Heidi, thank you for your lovely comment but its a COW.......LOL

Sandra H said...

Hi Anne, Thank you for your lovely comment but its a COW........LOL

Kathleen said...

Lol, lol, lol, oh dear I don't usually read previous comments, I jump straight to the comment form but on this occassion I did and when I got to the first 'sheep' comments I thought oh 'thank goodness, I read this comment as I thought it was a cow' I'd better put sheep, glad you jumped in there and proved me right.
Fabulous card, great ginghams and a super cow image.

Kath x

Darlene said...

Oh Sandra this is FABULOUS!! Your coloring on Shelly's 'Signs of Spring' images is AWESOME and I LOVE all the different colored gingham! GREAT job!
Thanks so much for joining our "CHECK IT OUT" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

coops said...

gorgeous card sandra.adorable image and i love your gingham papers :D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

what a lovely creation
Happy Easter
Hugs Kate xx

Karen Howard said...

This is fabulous, I love the gingham papers! Hugs, Karen
P.S. I'm happy your box arrived so quickly and that you like everything!

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Sandra ! I love gingham and this image is so cute ! Have a lovely Easter Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Gemma said...

Such a lovely card Sandra and I hope you have a lovely Easter x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is fabulous, hugs pops x

Jen Leeflang said...

I love the way you have coloured Shelly's COW image, and the riot of coloured ginghams is gorgeous!
Thanks so much for entering our "Check it out" challenge at Shelly's Images this week. Good luck in the draw. Please check back tomorrow to see if you are a winner and find out all about our next challenge (ps. It's a YUMMY one!)
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang

Unknown said...

So beautiful Sandra! Congratulations on being our gold medal winner this week! And thanks so much for visiting the store to redeem your gift voucher. Enjoy your new digi stamp.