About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 9 April 2012

It's great news

Good afternoon to all my blogging friend
Hope you had a lovely Easter
Time to reveal my exciting news
and here it is 
Check out the card
 Yes there's going to be a new addition to the family
Can't really reveal which one of my 3 children who it is
But once the 12 week scan has taken place all will be revealed
So keep watching
For those of you that are already grand parents
It's the best news ever and for those who are not 
It's great when it happens to you
Thank you for viewing 
Sandra H xx

19 comments:

Sue said...

That is exciting news! Love your card, the baby train is adorable. Becoming a grandparent is the best!! Congrats.

Hugs
Sue

Doreen said...

Oooh congratulations to whoever the mother is..Love this gorgeous card Sandra.xxx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Sandra,
Aww how exciting and such a lovely card :) x

Tina said...

oh congrats...babies are so exciting, my boyfriends daughter is expecting in july, i guess that might make me a grandma sorta...lol
and this card is adorable sandra

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just stunning, hugs Pops x

julie_woolston said...

What a lovely card Sandra,the papers and image are lovely.

Congratulations on your wonderful news.

Hugs Julie x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card. love the image and 'congratulation' on another Grandchild, love mine to bits.

Kath x

Stamps and Paper said...

Congratulations to whoever it is..a super baby card Sandra

Anne

Elf Designs said...

Hi Sandra. Gorgeous card and great news. Congratulations to whoever the lucky parents are. Also congratulations to the grandparents. Hugs Em xx

Merry said...

How exciting for you.....congrats to you and the parents to be. :-)

coops said...

aw so exciting sandra.congrats :D
your card is gorgeous, adorable sweet images and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Di said...

Yessss!! This was my secret guess, in between tapping on the computer screen to encourage you to tell the news. Brilliant - how exciting Sandra!

Adorable card - I bet you're skipping with joy :)

Di
xx

Catherine said...

So happy for you Sandra ! Congratulations ! Love your card, it's really adorable ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sandra H said...

Yes you got it right Di thought you would! we are really excited with the news l am from a large family and my children are the last to have children them selves so its truly lovely to be getting grand children:)x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Congratulations hun, really happy for you, your card is beautiful, I love the image and the colours are gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Mrs A. said...

Congratulations to you family. Great news. Hugs Mrs A.

Bernie said...

This was my secret guess as well Sandra, how exciting! I've got a dozen grands and five great grands. Sometimes I wonder how ones heart can hold so much love but they keep coming and we keep loving them all equally. Blessings on Mom and the little one.

Your card is Adorable! Love the little foot print paper.
Hugs

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Big congratulations Sandra I'm so pleased I have just received the same news today so I know how you are feeling x

Unknown said...

Ooooh! How exciting!! Congratulations....the card is beautiful.
Alicia xx