About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 15 April 2012

Oh l do like getting lots of presents!

 Hello and Welcome 

Quick post again today we have our Grandaughter coming to stay and as l have said before l like to get my blogging done before she arrives so we can spend all our time with her, grandchildren are so special......well we think so......lol

Thank you for joining me l am entering my card into the following challenge’s   

http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/ 

 Pixie's Crafty Snippets Challenge - Number 16

How quicky are they adding up Di Number 16 already!! 

My 2nd Challenge

 Pretty in Pink
Here is my card

Recipe

As always l like to use White Scalloped and Pink card stock  

Dover craft backing papers Christmas Fancy taken from Snippets folder

Nellie’s Multi frames/Doily’s

Spellbinders Scalloped ovals Dies

Cuttlebug

 Decor art Glamour Dust

Lily of the valley Stamp Image Merry Christmas & Sentiment

Promarker  & Copic pens

Tim Holtz Distressing ink Victorian Velvet

La Pashe Small & Large Pink Snowflakes although the bigger ones look slightly Purple l can assure you they are Pink

And that about completes my entry

Hope you enjoyed your visti l would like it if you called again

All comments are gratefully received

Many thanks have a lovely day

Sandra H xx

23 comments:

Bernie said...

So pretty Sandra! Love that image and such lovely papers. Hope you are having a fab day with your lovely granddaughter.
Hugs

Mary said...

Pretty in pink, what a sweet card. I like your white scallop base, Beautiful doily die. Don't you just love dies...I surely do. Have a wonderful week. I hope to join you on the playground this week.

Heidi said...

What a gorgeous card Sandra, love the blend of pinks and the image is real sweet. Have a lovely time with the wee ones hugs Heidi x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Sandra,love the image and great design.xxx

Unknown said...

This is adorable Sandra, love the sweet image from LOTV and the pretty pinks :D Wishing you a wonderful time with your granddaughter xxx

Di said...

Just gorgeous Sandra! Love the pinks (but of course!) and it's such a pretty card. So cute the way the teddy's ears poke out of his Santa hat :) Brilliant colouring too.

Mrs A will be lurking in the bushes by the gate checking next week I suspect - when do we tell her about the secret tunnel you dug under the fence then?

Have a super day with Tayla :)

Di
xx

coops said...

gorgeous card sandra.fab pretty colours and i love the sweet bear ;D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation, I adore that image so cute, and thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland for our Pretty In Pink challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Carol said...

This is so cute Sandra and the colours are perfect. Enjoy your day. Carol x

julie_woolston said...

Hi Sandra love the layout,the papers are gorgeous and what a cute image, beautiful.

I agree Grandchildren are special, hope you have a lovely time with her.

Hugs Julie x

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Sandra ! I do love the image and the soft colours. Have a lovely day Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Mrs A. said...

Secret tunnel??? No wonder you have been able to sneak in 1st. If I bring my favourite dolly in and let you play with her will you tell me where it is!! Love your card done in pink. The bear looks so cute. Hugs Mrs A.

Sue said...

Hi hun
a gorgeous card,luv his sparkle, fab design, hope you had a great time with your grandchildren, sue,x

Sandra H said...

No.............lol:)x

Julie said...

What a little cutie! I love the hint of sparkle on his hat.

Julie xx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colour and stamp.
Kathleen x

Debbie said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
Debbie x

Sarn said...

Oh this is gorgeous. I really love it. Knew Di would like it . . . LOTV and PINK . . . what's not to like? x

~Tammy~ said...

So so pretty!

Linby said...

Such a sweet card. Linbyx

Elizabeth said...

A really pretty snippet card - the teddy is so cute and the backing papers are perfect.

MagsB said...

So pretty! I love those snowflakes!!

love Mags B x

Hettie said...

This is such a pretty card Sandra. Nice to see pink at Christmas!