About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 23 February 2020

Challlenge 372

Happy Sunday to you all
It's not the best weather we are having
The wind has slowed down a little today but l hear
It's going to get up again l truly hope it's not causing too much
More damage than it's already caused l feel for those
People that have had it so bad my heart goes out to them
Here is a card l made for my friends 70th b'day 

Made with this lovely freebie and l added some snippets
Of left over card added some gems and the sentiment is
Already added with the image, green/red card die to 
To the stitched edges and 3d sticky pads 
l have used this image plenty of times but the layout 
To each card is slightly different so hopefully you will see that
l am going to enter into Di's snippets which runs for 2 weeks
You can enter just click on the link below
Thank you for your time 
Hope you enjoy your day sending lots of love
Sandra H
xx

10 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a pretty card, Im sure your friend loved it, Hazel xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great make hun, I love your makes using all your snippets
Hugs Shell xx

Di said...

Gorgeous card Sandra. What a delightful image you used there and of course plenty of snippets! The wind came back again down here! Sigh - roll on Summer.

Hugs

Di xx

meg said...

wonderful sophisticated image and great papers and layout, I'm sure your friend loved it

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card

Sarn said...

Good joy the girl with the balloons wasn't around here this morning . . . EXTREMELY windy . . . she would've be blown away!

LOVELY image and fantastic font for the sentiment.

PS: I have chocklit . . . come see my behind the bike shed!

Hugs, Sarn x

Kathleen said...

A really lovely background with some super papers, cute image and love the font of the sentimen. Great use of the snippets too.
Regarding your comment on my Cosmos Flower frame die, believe you me, I had tried it over and over again and it still was a nightmare, so it wasn't my first try of the card I published, just the best of a bad job.
Thanks for all your comments Sandra, you are a good blogging friend.

Kath x

Lynne said...

Fabulous card Sandra, love the image and sentiment and lots of pretty snippets x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous and classy card Sandra, love your layers.xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra with a great image, I’m sure your friend was thrilled with it.

Pat xx