About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Feb Rudolph days challenge

Well hello to you all
Yes it's that time again for Rudolph days challenge
And here is a card l made using die's to create the baubles
Simple white plain background to sit them on Red card,
 Sentiment stamp, corner punch, garland which l shortened
Added red gems to finish it off
Pancake Tuesday today l used to always make them
love following traditions 
How about you will you be having them?
l would like to enter into the challenge below
Thank you for your time hope you have a lovely day
Sandra H xx

17 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful Christmas cards Sandra I love the traditional colours....talking of traditions yes I always make pancakes with lemon and also warm golden syrup not good for the waistline but so delicious

Anne

meg said...

Gorgeous traditional Christmas card love the papers you used to diecut the baubles and the white background

aussie aNNie said...

Oh gosh this is stunning love your trad papers and the baubles.xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what a great card, I love the baubles. I have just had a wee pancake!! Even though Im on a diet!! I dont like to miss out and if I did I would just want pancakes for ages, Hazelx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely colourful baubles, fab card

scrappymo! said...

This card is so very pretty!
I think the baubles are very delicate in their shape and I love that sentiment stamp!

Thanks for taking part in the February Rudolph Days Challenge.

Sarn said...

HAPPY RUDOLPH DAY Sandra. Absolutely lovely card for Mo's challenge. Xxx

Kathleen said...

A really great design and lovely images, a great sentiment and lovely gems.

Happy Rudolph Day.

Kath x

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful baubles and I love the sentiment . Hailstones and snow here today. Hugs Mrs A.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love these gorgeous baubles, such a pretty card. Thank you for joining the February Rudolph Days Challenge.

Sue xx

Pat said...

Lovely card Sandra, those are great die cut baubles.

Pat xx

Lynne said...

A super elegant looking card Sandra, love the baubles x

Sue said...

Love the traditional colors and your baubles are so pretty.

The tradition in our area of New York is a special jelly donut called a Punchki, it is a polish tradition, and all the bakeries work all night to have enough. Only had them once, wasn't impressed, but folks seem to love them.

Hugs
Sue

Gail said...

Great card! I think I have those baubles! I'm going to have to look!

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby design and thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days Challenge, sorry for the late leaving of a comment, only I forgot February was a short month ;-), Luv Sam x

pinky said...

Lovely card. The baubles are so pretty and I love the sentiment stamp Sandra.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love this make hun, your papers are perfect

Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx