About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 28 April 2024

April Rudolph days challenge and Snippets 479

Hello and a warm welcome to you all
l have one card for two challenges which l just love
First challenge is Christmas so for me it really 
Helps to build up my cards during the year
My Second challenge is Snippets always a favourite 
And helps so much with using up Snippets of cards
Click on both links below and they take you to each challenges
Here is my card hope you like it
Items used 
Scalloped card/Red/ White card 3D Sticky pads
 Snippets of Christmas card stock 
Added this gorgeous Reindeer and red gems 
Stamped Sentiment straight onto the card
l would like to enter into the challenges below
Thank you for your visit and comments placed
Enjoy your day
Sandra H
xx

11 comments:

brenda said...

What an effective way to use up some snippets Sandra and he's a very sweet Reindeer.

B x

meg said...

Love your woven papers in the background and your wonderful deer

Sarn said...

Great use of your snippets Sandra. Love the card composition and the fab reindeer - just right for Rudolph Day too.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the playground for skipping later. Meantime, Breakfast Club is in full swing! xxx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, great design I love the way you have used your snippets of paper and a lovely reindeer too.

Pat xx

Aquarius said...

Great Christmas card and a super way of using up some of your snippets. Certainly a good idea to get a few seasonal cards made during the earlier part of the year

Sue said...

Sandra, you are the master of using those pieces of paper we all have!! Love this card, and the sweet deer. I'm trying to make a few Christmas cards ahead of time, friends whine if I send a purchased card!!! Hope all is well with you. Hugs, Sue.

Gail said...

Well that's sure an effective way to use snippets!
The chipboard (?) deer is just perfect

pinky said...

Oh excellent use of those papers Sandra. I love how you created your background for this beautiful card!

Lynne said...

A great way to use your snippets Sandra, a lovely Christmas card x

Di said...

Two hats on my head today Sandra! First of all, fabulous use of snippets and a super card.

Next - it's just perfect for the Rudolph Days Challenge - I love it! The reindeer is so beautiful against the snippets background.

Thanks for coming to play with us in April's Rudolph Days Challenge.

Hugs
Di xx

Helen said...

Love that layout - very effective.

Thanks for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x