About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 1 April 2024

Snippets challenge 477

 Good day to you all
And a Happy Easter 
l hope you had a wonderful time
There's a new challenge with 
Check it out and why not join in the fun
Here is my card
Snippets
This is a card l made for my youngest son's birthday
It's not until 3rd April but as he's away
Celebrating in Dubi he won't see the card 
So l am safe to post it
Items used
White Scalloped card/black/white card stock
Dt papers from Alphabet Stack
Banner die/Balloon die/Number dies & Circles
Stamped Sentiment & Beer image
Thank you for your visit
Enjoy your day 
Sandra H
xx
Challenge

10 comments:

meg said...

A brilliant background,papers and embellishments for a fabulous masculine card,hope your son has a great 40birthday

brenda said...

So smart in black and white Sandra, makes a great masculine card for your Son.

B x

Sarn said...

Brilliant monochromatic card for your son's special birthday.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. Hope you enjoyed the Easter Egg hunt! x

Gail said...

Looks fabulous in black and white!
Love the balloon die! So cute!

Di said...

What a stunning card Sandra - I LOVE monochromatic for chaps' cards! Super use of snippets - I'd love to CASE this design at some point please. He's going to be very pleased - well done Mum!

Hugs
Di xx

Sue from Oregon said...

What??? He didn't take you with him? Ha! I am sure he will treasure this and it will be nice to give him a nice birthday hug when you see him! Love the black and white design! 💕Sue Kment

Pat said...

Great card Sandra, love the balloons, I am sure your son will love it.

Pat xx

Elizabeth said...

Hello Sandra, I was so sorry to learn about the sad loss of your cat. Twenty-two is a wonderful age to reach. I'm sure she is going to be much missed. Take care. Elizabeth x

Karen McAlpine said...

Happy Easter!! Gald you had a great holiday. Mine was nice too. Spent the day with family and had a great dinner. Love your card and the great use of the decorative papers. Your son will love it.

pinky said...

That is very cool Sandra. Hard to beat that colour combo and your layout is brilliant!