About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 15 April 2024

Pixie snippets challenge478

 Good afternoon fellow bloggers
It's now sunny but first thing it was so wet and windy
Also colder seems we are in for some cold and windy days
Hopefully my post today will brighten your day
Here is my card 
l made this card for my granddaughter Poppy
Her birthday isn't until 16th April
And she won't be viewing my blog l am 
Safe to post it and made from a kit
Think it's lotv so cute are the images
All l did was added the backing card buttons and sentiment
Challenge
Hope you enjoyed your visit 
And thank you for any comments place
All are very much appreciated
Enjoy your week ahead whatever your pla
Sandra H
xx

11 comments:

Lynne said...

A super sweet card for your granddaughter Sandra x

meg said...

Your granddaughter will love her card Sandra a sweet image teamed with beautiful papers

Gail said...

It IS so cute!
The colors are so soft and pretty!
We've had sunshine for a few days; will be rainy & cold later this week!

brenda said...

A perfect girly card for Poppy and so effective with the layering in soft colours.

B x

Sarn said...

A lovely girly birthday card for your granddaughter.
Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. xxx

Curly said...

Hi Sandra this is such a wonderful card.
Have a lovely rest of the week
hugs Bridget

shaz earl said...

Hi Sandra
Such a sweet card I love all the layering of the die cuts
Hope you are well
Love Shaz xx

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

This is beautiful Sandra, I bet your granddaughter absolutely loved it.
I also wanted to say THANK YOU, for all your wonderful comments on my blog over the years...it's so appreciated. You're a star. <3 x

Pat said...

What sa beautiful card for Poppy Sandra, such a sweet image and gorgeous pastel colours, I am sure she will love it.

Pat xx

pinky said...

This is absolutely adorable Sandra. Love all the layers. Your Granddaughter will love it!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cutie Sandra, LOTV are one of my favourite brands and I love all your layering! Your granddaughter will be delighted for sure!