About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 19 September 2011

Mr Snowmen!



Hello and Welcome to 

   Less is More  
1000 Card Challenge 2!
Yes i thought i would give it another go 
You can enter as many times as you like
I just had this card ready and waiting
So here goes..........
I started with a white scalloped card stock
The Image is from Papermania
Stamped the image directly onto the card with Memento Ink
Coloured with promarkers
And dusted with Glamour Dust 
Easy pizzy!!
Hope it fits the bill
And thank you for taking an interest
Sandra H xx

Less is More ..................1000 card challenge 2 

  Less is More 

  http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/2011/09/week-33-1000-challenge-anything-cas.html

20 comments:

Carol said...

Love this Sandra, those snowmen are so cute. Carol x

Teresa said...

This is a fantastic christmas card Sandra, love your snowmen. hugs Teresa xx

Berry said...

What a cutesy card Sandra love it! hugs Rebekah xx

Chrissie said...

Cute snowmen Sandra!
Thanks so much for another fab submission.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Unknown said...

Very cute snowman and a lovely scalloped card.
Chris x

Doreen said...

This is just terrific Sandra love the image.xxx

Di said...

Great card - love the fact that the snowmen are on skis :)) Di xx

Tina said...

awww i love snowmen...this is so cute

Tina

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous, love the clean elegant look, something I really struggle to do
Hugs Kate xx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card. Cute snowmen.
Kathleen x

Irene said...

Hi Sandra

What a fabulous Christmas card, I love the
snowmen, simple design but so perfect.

luv
irene
xxxx

coops said...

gorgeous card sandra.the snowmen are fab :D

xx coops xx

Nikbee said...

I love the sweet snowmen. I'm not brave enough to stamp directly onto the card base, but it looks great.

Nikki x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is fabulous Sandra, the snowmen are so cute!

Hugs
Maarit

scrappinpeg said...

I love simple cards. And this is a beauty! I try to mass produce a NICE but very simple Christmas card since I have to make so many! Love your design....
hugs

Mandi said...

Super cute
Thanks for helping us towards our 1000 goal!
Mandi
LIM

Mrs A. said...

Cute. Love their stripey scarves. Hugs Mrs A.

Karen said...

This is so sweet, Sandra! :o) I love their festive scarves and how you made them 100% sparkle! This is just lovely, as are all of your creations. Beautiful!

Hugs and blessings!

Unknown said...

Awww how cute, love the snowman ... I think I'm having a go as well :) Hugs xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

These little fellows are so cute....lovely Christmas card Sandra

Anne