About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Friday 23 September 2011

Slim line Christmas Tree


 Happy Friday yes its Weekend!!
LIM challenge
Week-33-1000-anything goes
Card no 5
Wouldn't it be nice to get 1000 entries this week
Here is my Card
 White Card Stock
Trimmed the edges using my Rotatrim Edge Master 
Printed the image directly onto the card
Image Summerdriggs 
Coloured with Promarkers
Thank you for looking 
Once again i hope you like it !
Comments are always apreciated 
Sandra H  xx xx


15 comments:

Curly said...

Hi sandra this i one cute little christmas tree, I just love those polkadots,
Have a lovly evening
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Doreen said...

This is just such a cute Christmas tree Sandra.xxx

Unknown said...

That is one beautiful tree Sandra, so modern
Have a great weekend.
Chris x

Carol said...

A very quirky Christmas tree Sandra, great card. enjoy your weekend. Carol x

Mandi said...

Really funky, love it!
Thank you so much for participating in our quest for 1000 entries
Mandi
LIM

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A really cute tree Sandra it makes a stunning card x

Chrissie said...

Lovely card!
Thanks so much for helping in our attempt at 1000 entries to our challenge this week.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Kathleen said...

Lovely modern christmas card. Fab tree.
Kathleen x

Mrs A. said...

Very simple and gorgeous at the same time. Loving the polka dots. Hugs Mrs A.

scrappinpeg said...

Gorgeous card. I keep trying to come up with an EASY idea for a Christmas card to be mass produced. Love your design! Have a great weekend.

Di said...

Love it Sandra - like others I need something that can be mass produced. Not saying this could be but maybe if I coloured in me sleep?! Nope, I didn't think so :( Di xx

Stamps and Paper said...

A really funky Christmas tree great card

Anne

Paula said...

Fab card Sandra - very clean and simple!!!

Paula. x

Karen said...

Sandra, this is so beautiful! You always create such lovely cards. :o) I love the sweet polka-dotted tree and the sentiment. The image is fabulous with its swirled up branches. :o) Beautiful work once again.

Hugs and blessings!

Erica said...

I love these scallop cards that you are using. Great that you got a jump on your Christmas cards. I kept meaning to make one for the challenge, but somehow didn't. Must get started....soon!