About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Thursday 3 May 2012

Good afternoon to all you bloggers in blogland
No card today 
Just thought l would let you know l'm taking a 
Well earned Holiday
Yeah!! Tererife here we come
Hope the weather stays good here as it's really lovely today
Thank you for all your lovely comments and on my
Return l'll catch up and visit you again
Many thank Sandra H
Take care xx



17 comments:

Unknown said...

Just right Sandra have a fantastic time soaking up all that sun.
Chris x

Di said...

Have a super time Sandra! guess you won't be rattling the playground gates this week then? :) Hugs, Di xx

julie_woolston said...

Have a fantastic holiday Sandra.

Hugs Julie x

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi Sandra...have a wonderful time and hopefully plenty of sunshine?? See you soon


Anne

Doreen said...

Have a fabulous holiday Sandra.xxx

Irene said...

Have a fabulous holiday Sandra. It will definately be warmer than here.
luv
irene
xxxx

Cheryl said...

Enjoy your holiday!

Carol said...

Enjoy your break Sandra. Carol x

Catherine said...

Have a lovely time Sandra ! Enjoy every minute of it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Mrs A. said...

Have a lovely time and I will save your space on the swings for when you get back. Hugs Mrs A.

Julie said...

Ooh - have a fab time! xx

Janet said...

Ooooo lucky you! Have a fabulous time sweetie......and have a few pina coladas for me lol!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time Sandra!
Helen x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Enjoy your holiday sweetie!

Love
Maarit

Bev said...

Sandra have a Fab holiday! and I look forward to see what inspiration your rest brings you?

Bev.x

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you are one of our lucky winners at Link Up for Pink. Please contact me at celeste@linkupforpink.com

Cheryl said...

I was just popping back to see if you had anything new posted. I hope all is going well with you. Take care!


~Cheryl~