About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 27 May 2012

Nothing better than a pint to wash away that fishy smell!!

Good Morning on this lovely Sunday Morn!!
Thank you for joining me with another brilliant 
And here is my card
Recipe
Blue card stock Really old stuff!
Decoupage from a Cd which my DIL geneously gave me years back
3D Sticky pads for Mounted Theme 
Beer Stamp from Creative stamps
Left overs from another challenge
Coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment Stamp
Memento Ink
This card is for one of my brothers birthday for tomorrow
l have 4 brothers and 6 sisters ...yes l know no tv in those days.....lol
All his life he has been a fisherman and this l just thought was the Perfect theme
And l know lots of us struggle with male cards but this one just fits the bill
And very little colouring too!!
Thank your for your time
Enjoy the rest of your weekend 
And many thanks 
Sandra H xx

17 comments:

Anne said...

Wow Sandra, I'm sure your brother will love this card, it's fantastic and just right for the theme. Unlike you I've no brothers or sisters so maybe you'd like to share some with me!!! Hugs x

Stamps and Paper said...

Your brother will love his card Sandra...great layout

Anne

Catherine said...

What a great card Sandra ! I love the embellies and the stamped images too ! Great card for a man ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sue said...

Sandra, this is a great card for your brother the fisherman! Love how you included the cold brews, no fishing trip would be complete without them, right?

Hugs
Sue

Bernie said...

Fabulous Sandra! I'm sure your brother will love his card.
Hugs

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

WOW! This is just so fabulous, I love everything about it, the wooden effect background looks fantastic and the star fish and nets are brilliant. Hope you have had a lovely weekend
Lindsay xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Sandra,your brother will love this.xxx

Carol said...

Perfect male card Sandra, your brother will love it. Carol x

Irene said...

Wow, this is fabulous Sandra, and so perfect for a male birthday. The beer glasses look so realistic as do the other embellies.
luv
irene
xxxx

Karen said...

He is going to love this! (And WOW, your family is huge!) I love this paper and your perfect accents. The beer mugs are amazing. Wonderful job on this male card, Sandra. You do everything so well. :o) Happy Birthday to your brother!

Hugs and blessings!

Mrs A. said...

Lovely fishy card. Happy birthday to your brother. Hugs mrs A.

Kathleen said...

Great male card, especially love the beer stamps. Great layout.

Kath x

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Sandra - it's just perfect for your brother.

Edna x

Merry said...

This is a fantastic male card...love the layout.

Di said...

Just perfect Sandra - bet your brother loves it.

Wow, so many siblings - lucky you, I was an only one.

Hope this heat is still fine for you - I'm loving it, when I'm not sitting in the freezer! Hope it continues for the Jubilee Celebrations.

Hugs, Di xx

Amanda said...

This is fabulous and very fitting for a fisherman too. Hugs, Amanda x

Sarn said...

Fantastic. I love it. x