About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 19 August 2018

Birthday celebrations for my sister

Hello all and welcome to my blog
Hope you enjoyed your weekend
Here is a simply card put together for my sisters b'day
 Flat view showing the 3d sticky pads to lift the image and sentiments
Items used
Scalloped card
Snippets of Designer card from First Edition
Pre-Coloured House Mouse Image
Sentiments, 3D Sticky pads, Buttons and Gem stones
Challenges l'd like to enter into
Thank you for your time 
Sandra H
xx

18 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Sandra and I just love those little mice

Anne

Mrs A. said...

Such pretty papers and such cute mice. Every time I spy the mouse in our shed I think of these mice and just have to shut the door back on him!! Hugs Mrs A.

Kathleen said...

A super card Sandra, love the papers and the gorgeous image, pretty pastel shades too.
Take care.

Kath x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Jo said...

So pretty & a lovely image too x

Lynne said...

So pretty Sandra and I love the fun mousey image x

aussie aNNie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card dear Sandra, so nice to see you at our challenge as your card is adorably cute, and also thank you for joining in our challenge theme of ADD A CHARM /Anything goes , current challenge and good luck in the draw. .
{aNNie}Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Di said...

What a lovely card Sandra - that's a super HM image you used as well as the lovely toning papers!

Hugs

Di xx

Curly said...

Wow Sandra this is absolutely gorgeous, I just love those little House Mice.
Thank you for stopping by
Have a lovely rest of the day
hugs Bridget xx

Sue said...

Hi Sandra, love your House Mouse card, and I bet your sister did too! Wonderful colors and design.
Hugs
Sue

pinky said...

You make the cutest housemouse cards Sandra, this is just gorgeous!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous floral HM card, love it.
luv
Debby

Gail said...

Great job!
Made me smile looking at it!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful snippet card. I love those mice - I'd forgotten just how cute they are. x

scrappymo! said...

This is a really pretty card, Sandra. I like the bapck ground floral papers you chose, with this very cute House Mouse image.
The addition of the buttons gives a pop of eye candy!

vaiybora said...

wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

ดูหนังออนไลน์