About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 2 September 2018

Birthday wishes Mark

Good Evening all
And welcome to my blog
Here is a card l made with an image from 
Pink Gems l love it l struggle to put together
Any male cards l don't have that many male images 
And l have used this one lots and as it's
Pre-coloured it's ready to use
 
l used 3d glue to enhance the head on the beer
 look 's good enough to drink...lol 
l'd like to enter into
Thank you for your time 
Hope you have
An enjoyable week
Take care
Sandra H
xx

14 comments:

Kathleen said...

I too have this image and like you I have used it lots of times for male birthdays. A great card and love your design and papers.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous choice for a male card and I love this image/kit too.xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great masculine card Sandra

Anne

pinky said...

This is just brilliant Sandra! I have a few people here that card would suit.

Mrs A. said...

Looks great Sandra. I struggle with make cards too. I love your colour combination and those papers look swell together. Hugs Mrs A.

Pat said...

Great male card Sandra, love the image and super design.

Pat xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a great card hun :) xxx

Di said...

What a fun card Sandra! Perfect for a fella who likes a pint - as I think most do!

Hugs

Di xx

Debbie said...

Fab card dearie. Any man would love to receive this.. Men aren't easy to make a card for at all. Hope you're ok. Hugs xx

Karen said...

Hi Sandra! After being away most of the year due to my father's health, I am happy to be back to the crafty part of my life. I have missed you and your lovely creations. Indeed, masculine cards are challenging but you have nailed it with this one. The image is perfect and I love your layering. Wonderfully done, my friend. Have a beautiful weekend!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Sue said...

It's a wonderful guy card, Sandra. And the colors and plaid you chose too.

Hugs
Sue

scrappymo! said...

Great masculine image and great masculine card. I love the Keep Calm sign on this too!

vaiybora said...

wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

ดูหนังออนไลน์

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous creation hun, any man will love it
Hugs Shell xx