About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Friday 21 December 2018

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year Signing off until 2019

Hello Fellow Bloggers
l cannot believe this year is nearly over
The time has just flown by so quickly
l have finished my shopping and 
Christmas presents wrapped
l can now put my feet up and wait for Christmas day
I cannot wait
I would just like to wish you all a
l will be back blogging in the new year
So until then 
Sending lots of love to you all
Sandra H
xx

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hi Sandra, I hope you have a really lovely Christmas and very best wished for 2019.
Enjoy your break but don't forget to come back.

Kath x

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi Sandra Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas and a Peasceful New Year

Anne

Sue from Oregon said...

Merry Christmas Sandra!

Lynne said...

Just finishing wrapping presents. Have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year xx

Mrs A. said...

Just popping in to wish you A Very Merry Christmas. Hugs Mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

I am still away but borrowing grandson's laptop just to catch up.
Just wishin a Merry Christmas and blessing to you.xx