About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 9 December 2018

Pixies Snippets

Hello and welcome 
l wonder how many of you are ready for Christmas?
l still haven't finished my shopping
Time is getting short so l'd better get a move on
In the mean time here is a card l put together
Using Designer Cards as my main image added a
Sentiment and some card candy
 
l'd like to enter into the following challenge
Hope you have a lovely day and
A great week ahead of you
Thank you for dropping by
Take care
Sandra H
xx

7 comments:

pinky said...

This is really sweet Sandra and I love your colours.

Pat said...

Lovely card Sandra, great background.

Pat xx

Kathleen said...

Lovely papers and like the holly corners and the lovely sentiment. Hope you have a great week and get on with that Christmas shopping my Daughter said today that the shop are heaving already and the queues to pay are horrendous.

Kath x

Mrs A. said...

A lovely easy and quick card that looks fab. Hugs Mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Sandra, a beautiful card and just love the design. hugs.xx

Di said...

Love this card Sandra! I'm waaay off being ready for two weeks time - Dudley is much too much fun :)

Hugs

Di xx

Darnell said...

This is very pretty and very festive, Sandra! You have dressed it up beautifully with the scalloped edge and all the Christmas candy!! 🎄Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell