About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 17 February 2019

Betty Boop is my kind of girl!

Good morning 
l hope all is well and for those who need 
Some TLC l am sending you lots
The weather has been so lovely these last few day
l am having a new drive laid and it's really speeded up the job
Hopefully it will stay dry even though showers have been forecast
For sometime in the next few days 
Here is a card to share with you today 
Made mostly from snippets
Items used
White scalloped card/Pink card stock
Lotv Nit Wit collection Perfect pair
Betty Poop images 
3d Pads, Sentiment Die and gems
l am going to enter into 
Di's Snippets Challenge 
Thank you for your time
Hope you have a lovely day what ever your plans
Take care
Sandra H 
xx

13 comments:

Lynne said...

Gorgeous Sandra x

Gail said...

Wonderful card!

Di said...

Fabulous card Sandra! Many years ago I had a pixie cut hair style and my colleagues used to call me Betty Boop! I think I was also a bit dizzy as well. Love the peach pink theme and the sentiment die is so beautiful.

Good luck with the finishing of your new drive - messy whilst being done but so worth it in the end!

Hugs

Di xx

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card Sandra, great images and love that sentiment die. Really lovely background papers too and who doesn't like a bit of bling to finish it off.
Hope all is well with you and you have a great week.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Happy card for sure Sandra, lovely die and awesome designed overall..sending hugs.xx

Sue said...

Sandra, who doesn't love Betty!!! What a fun card and super design. Love it.

Hugs
Sue

Darnell said...

Oh la la, that's my kinda snippets card, Sandra! Very festive indeed! I love the entire design. Enjoy your week and I hope the drive is well completed before the rains come. Hugs, Darnell

Pat said...

Lovely card with some great images Sandra.

Pat xx

Mrs A. said...

I'll have what Betty is having! She sure looks like she is having fun. Love the card design and the colours.Hope you get your drive finished whilst the weather is still dry. hugs Mrs A.

Clipping Path said...

Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.

pinky said...

Brilliant card Sandra, loving those images. Thanks so much for coming over to my new blog and following me. I really appreciate it!! Have a lovely weekend.x

Karen McAlpine said...

LOL Just love those Betty Boop images!! Soo cute. Hope the driveway turns out well.

America said...

What a fun and sexy make! Love Betty Boop!