About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 25 February 2019

Rudolph-day challenge

Good morning fellow blogger
l hope you are well and today is a good one for you
The card l am sharing with you is Scheduled
So hopefully it will do it's job
l was looking in my local craft shop and came 
Across this gorgeous Paper pad by 
Sara Davies
Signature Collection
 Just perfect for this card 
Side view 
Just love it l decorated the inside too!
Items used 
White Scalloped card and brown card
Sarah Davies Signature Collection Paper Pad
Gorgeous Lotv image Pre-Coloured
Penny Black Merry Christmas Stamp
Spectrim Scissor's used to cut round the Image and Stamp
 Gems, Snowflake and 3d Sticky pads
Added a Reindeer on the inside along with Designer paper
l'd like to enter into the challenge below happens from the 
25th each month 
Up until Nov you don't enter in Dec as you will be celebrating 
Xmas Day with your families so please do join in 
Thank you for your visit
And thank you for any comments you leave they are so much Appreciated
Sandra H
xx

17 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is lovely

aussie aNNie said...

Such a gorgeous card Sandra, love that topper...big hugs.xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sandra,
what a very super design and such a lovely image too.
Love this wonderful card and your fab papers used.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Jo said...

Gorgeous.....that paper is lovely x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, lovely image and some great papers. Another lovely day with plenty of sunshine.

Pat xx

Kathleen said...

Yes, super papers Sandra and a really lovely image and I love all the layers you have used. A great sentiment stamps too.

Kath x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute focal image and I love the whole layout of your wonderful card.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love the gorgeous image that you've used on this lovely card.

Sue xx

Joan said...

A lovely card Sandra and i really like the colour combination you have used

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, that bear is too cute!! i love the plaid papers and your colour scheme. thank you so much for playing along with the rudolph days challenge.
linda, DT
rudolph days challenge.

Mrs A. said...

Can see why you chose yo buy the paper pad. Your card is perfect in those colours which suit the LOTV so well. Hugs Mrs A.

pinky said...

Cute cute cute Sandra and I love your colour choices. I'm intrigued about the O'Hagan family in your neck of the woods??

Darnell said...

I love this design, Sandra! I'm a sucker for plaid, so the papers stole my heart as much as the sweet teddy bear and his pet bird did!! Hugs, Darnell

scrappymo! said...

Fantastic plaid papers with a lovely masculine feel. Your image looks so good here!


Thanks for taking part in the February Rudolph Days Challenge.

Sue said...

Oh my Sandra, what a beautiful card and the sweetest image with the little bear and bird. Love the great mix of papers you chose and the neutral colors. Awesome make, love it all.

Hugs
Sue

Blankina said...

Love your tartan design paper and what a cutie the lotv image I have the stamp I see you have used the pre coloured image, hugs Blankina

America said...

Oh my goodness how adorable is this? Love the sweet image and thse brown tones too!