About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 3 March 2019

Challenge 347

Well hello fellow bloggers
Oh what wet weather we are having
So lovely last week but we always pay for it
And l don't suppose we can complain
Makes my garden look lovely and it's watering the grass
So a bit of rain isn't going to hurt us 
Here is a card l put together using this amazing Die
l not only cut the image once but three times and was
So pleased with the outcome that l will be making 
Plenty more of these style of cards 
l got the idea from Di's snippets last challenge Here and 
Decided that l wanted that Die cut too so l went 
And bought it and here is the result
Hope you like it too!
Items used
White Scalloped card/Green craft card
Die-Namics My favourite things Christmas tree Die 
Merry Christmas Stamp, Pearls, Gems, Holly Die and 3D Pads
l'd like to enter into the snippets challenge 
Thank you for your visit 
Hope you have a lovely week ahead of you 
Whatever your plans
Take care 
Sandra H
xx

18 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful....love that zesty green. Rain here too....love sitting in my craft room listening to the rain on the windows x

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card - love the trees. The weather has changed here too but I don't think Storm Freya is going to be as bad here as further south. xx

pinky said...

Super pretty card Sandra. Love the added pearls. Our weather has gone to the dogs here too lol but as you say last week was amazing and it is only March.

Kathleen said...

Snap Sandra, I went and bought the die after seeing it on the Snippet challenge.
Also like you I have made a couple of cards but have not used the multiple glitter papers as Di's was.
I like the way you have cut it out three times and the addition of the pearls and holly corners.
Great card.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and love the additional pearls.xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous make hun, love the colour contrast
Hugs Shell xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

can you email me hunnie...
shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com

nothing to worry about, just wanna ask you a question xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, great use of the tree die that Di tempted some (several?) of us into buying:-) Emmax

Sue said...

Sandra, love these fun Christmas Trees all decorated up beautifully. Lovely Christmas card.
Hugs
Sue

Di said...

Totally fabulous Sandra! I love that you cut three trees in a row, love the plain card behind and the added pearls are a great touch! Well done - that die has to be one of the very best don't you think? You certainly used it beautifully.

Hugs

Di xx

Sandra H said...

Your so right Di that Die is one of my favourites so easy to use and makes card making quick and of course just adding some embellishments adds to the finish so pleased you had it on one of your Snippets challenges x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra love your design, that die is gorgeous.

Pat xx

Mrs A. said...

Love the 3 in a row idea. This card looks great. Hugs Mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for your input re comments Sandra, I too think it's users who have not yet changed from Google +. hugsxx

America said...

Hi Snadra~ Oh those trees are awesome! A Super-Super design!

Sue said...

Sandra, it is a lovely die and the decorated tree is beautiful times 3. Makes a wonderful Christmas card.

Hugs
Sue

Darnell said...

It's stunning, Sandra! I also loved Di's card so much that I went and bought my own die! I just love how you used it in your fabulous design!! Hugs, Darnell

debby4000 said...

I love the row of Christmas Trees with their garlands, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby