About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Thursday 25 April 2019

April Rudolph days challenge

Hello and thank you for checking out my blog today
l'm all for recycled cards and this front panel is one l received from 
A friend so why not re-use it like l have done here
Just added some gem stones and red card to create a border 

 
I hope your enjoying this lovely weather
Although it's changed from the heat wave we had
Todays a sunny one but not as warm
Thank you for your visit and any comments you leave
Challenge
Enjoy your day
Sandra H
xx

16 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful recycled element Sandra,your choice of red for base layer really pops

Jo said...

Lovely card Sandra, great recycling. Rain here now too! xx

Kathleen said...

Great up-cycling Sandra, a really great bright and beautiful card.

Kath x

Lynne said...

A really pretty card and I agree about up-cycling cards - why not? x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great recycling.

Pat said...

Lovely bright card Sandra, great recycling. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this gorgeous card, a lovely traditional colour.

Sue xx

Sue said...

Hi Sandra, lovely recycled image on your pretty card. I save my holiday cards for a lady at our local stamp store who makes things with them, great idea.

Hugs
Sue

pinky said...

I love to do this too Sandra. Your card is just gorgeous. Love the bright reds.

scrappymo! said...

I am all into reuse and recycle and your card looks great.
I think those scalloped square cards make any topper look fab. A friend bought me a bunch and gave them to me while we were in England last year. I treasure them as they are not easily found over here!

Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge.

Dawn said...

Hey Sandra, thanks so much for stopping by my blog & leaving a little love! I’ve not been doing a lot of crafting lately & am just getting back into it!
Love your card! It’s great to reuse/ recycle bits & pieces & you’ve done it beautifully!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card, love that you recycle to create a wonderful design
Xx

Anonymous said...

A beautiful up cycled Christmas card in a lovely bright shade of red! Thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days challenge.
Linda

Mrs A. said...

I'm all for recycling cards too . Such a shame not too when some of the shop bought ones are so pretty. Hugs Mrs A.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love the bright red colour of this hun
Nice re-cycled make
Hugs Shell xx

Sue from Oregon said...

I love that you did some recycling on this pretty creation!!! Very creative! ♥ Sue Kment