About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 14 April 2019

Poppy love Pink

Hello and welcome to my blog today
Here is a card l made for Snippets playground challenge 350
If you haven't already participated in the challenge 
Click here this will take you to the challenge
 Side view
l made this card for my Grand-daughter Poppy who 
Will be all of 3yrs old on Tuesday such a cutie she is too!
Poppy loves pink so l used her favourite colour
And adding this gorgeous pre-coloured image from Lotv pads
l'd like to enter into the challenge below
Thank you for popping by hope you enjoyed your visit
Have a great week ahead of you whatever your plans
Take care
Sandra H xx

14 comments:

Kathleen said...

Super sweet image Sandra and the deep pink backing paper is one of my favourite LOTV papers, really lovely card and design.

Kath x

Darnell said...

Oooh, Sandra, this is an adorable snippets make! It has Poppy's name written all over it! She will love the picture of the pretty little girl in the garden with her bear and bunny! Beautifully composed! (I love that name! I only recently saw someone on TV whose daughter was named Poppy and it was perfect for her. Now I wonder why that hasn't always been a popular name for girls?! At least over here it isn't, but it should be! It's such a happy name!) Have a great week! Hugs, Darnell

meg said...

Adorable card, love the image and papers, such a sweet girly card

Sue said...

Sandra, your card could not be cuter, so very pretty in pinks and gingham. Love the sweet little girl and pup image too. Happy Birthday to your sweet Granddaughter, I am sure she loved her card from Grandma.

Hugs
Sue
ps, thanks for your visit and comments.

Hugs
Sue

Di said...

Oh Sandra - what an adorable card! The image is so cute - and of course all little girls seem to love pink! As Darnell says, Po[y is such a lovely name as well!

Hugs

Di xx

pinky said...

Oh wow Sandra, that is super pretty. Loving everything about from the papers to the cute little girl. Beautiful!!

Mrs A. said...

Oh my Sansra, this is such a pretty card and what a lovely name for your Grandaughter. Sorting the old shed out today. I need to clear a lot out as I deliberately bought a smaller one to force me to have a down size . The shed always seems to get the (but I might just need this one day items). Hugs Mrs A.

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Sandra such pretty colours and an adorable image

Anne

pinky said...

Just dropping back to wish you a very Happy Easter Sandra x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and image. EmmaT

aussie aNNie said...

Delightful and so pretty, thanks for commenting while I am away. We are having a lovely time away and it was nice to just have a play now and again to relax while having an extremely busy days...hugs..
[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, the image is just so sweet, I do hope that Poppu enjoyed her birthday and I am sure she loved her card.

Pat xx

Sue from Oregon said...

This is sweet as can be! ♥ Sue Kment

MaxQueza117 said...

It takes a ton of control for an individual to have the option to make a running gethealthy plan to be successful and accommodating in shedding off those abundance pounds. Be that as it may you dont need to strive with regards to running. http://brainammoadvice.com