About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 6 October 2019

Pixies-snippets-playground-challenge-362

Good afternoon to you all
The sun has finally come out so
Out goes the washing 
As l was looking back on 
Pixies snippets and winner from the previous challenge
l noticed no card from me
How could l ever forget this challenge
It's a great challenge and enables you 
To use up snippets
So here it is better late than never
l already made this up for a friends
Birthday which is today but 
l gave it to her last week over dinner
With some other good friends 
Challenge
l hope you have a lovely week
Whatever your plans 
And many thanks for your visit
Take care 
Sandra H
xx

14 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Great Girly card Sandra

Anne

meg said...

Love this Sandra, pink girly and most of all a fun image

pinky said...

This is so girlie and pretty Sandra. I love it.

Kathleen said...

Looks like the group of women are having a good time, lovely dies and paper, and a great shade of pink.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Fun n girly Sandra, loving this and the dies are gorgeous.xx

Natalia said...

I love the idea, feminine and so pretty!☺

Doreen said...

Love the image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

Sue said...

What a wonderful gal pal card! Bet she loved it.

Hugs
Sue

scrappymo! said...

Great use of snippets. Your card is lovely...those flower dies are so pretty!

Cally said...

Great card Sandra, great way to use up your bits.

Cally x

Mrs A. said...

I love your design of this card an£ those colours look superb together. Hugs Mrs A.

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

I love the color combo. Nicely done!

aussie aNNie said...

I can't believe it's the weekend again, so here's wishing you a good one.xxx

Di said...

Great card Sandra - perfect for a girl friend of course and I love the colours you used. Never worry if you miss the challenge in the Playground - I always keep a set for you beside me anyhow!

Hugs

Di xx