About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 27 October 2019

Snippets playground challenge 364

Good Morning and welcome to my blog
Today see's another 
And here is the card l created 
l made this card for my sister
For those of you that are not aware
l have 6 sisters and this card is
One of many l made using the same image
Which was a freebie from 
To complete the card l used
Gems, corner die, flower die
3d Sticky pads and stamped the Sentiment
l am going to enter into the challenge below
Thank you for your visit and as always
Your comments are very much appreciated
Have a lovely day
Sandra H 
xx

16 comments:

Lynne said...

A beautiful card Sandra, I love the green and yellow combo and that image is so pretty too x

Gail said...

Wow this is beautiful - I am sure your sister [s] will like it - I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers - I saw your card posted at Pixie's Crafty Workshop. Have a blessed day!

meg said...

beautiful card Sandra, you teamed the image with the perfect papers, love the colours

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful floral card Sandra love your colour combo

Anne

Kathleen said...

What a fabulous image, especially as it was free, great design of the card and love all the green backing papers. I am a secret green fan. Oh and a lovely die cut flower too.

Kath x

Babs said...

Your card and image is so beautiful Sandra, and a lovely design too.
Babs x

Gail said...

Great card!
6 sisters! WOW!

pinky said...

Super pretty card Sandra. Loving the fresh colours.

Mrs A. said...

What a beauty Sandra. I love the combination of different green papers you have used. I have this Digi image too but I like the colours on yours better then when I coloured mine in. Hugs Mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful Sandra lovely colours and sweet image.xx

Di said...

Gorgeous card Sandra - that's a lovely image and such wonderful colours you've used as well.

Hugs

Di
xx

Dawn said...

Beautiful card Sandra, I love the soft greens you've used!
Crafty Hugs
Dawn xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, lovely image and colours I am sure your sister will love it.

Pat xx

Sue said...

The card for your sister is lovely. I like the greens you chose. I bet she just loved it, Sandra.

Hugs
Sue

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I just love this make hunnie, the colour pallet & image are just perfect
Hugs Shell xx

Darnell said...

WOW, six sisters! (I have four and two brothers!) They will all love this beautiful card, Sandra! I love the tilt and the gorgeous green pp you used! Enjoy the weekend!! Hugs, Darnell