About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 11 November 2019

pixies-snippets-playground-challenge-365.

Good Morning to you all
Not keen on the weather today
It was fairly windy during the night
Wet today and still windy
Hope it's better where you are
Here is a card l made for
My Nephews 50th b'day
Made with a freebie image
Which l have used many a time
Just changed the colour to match
The papers added some twine
Computer generated sentiment
And snippets of card stock
Thank you for your time
Hope you have a lovely week
l would like to enter into the challenge below
Sandra H
xx

17 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your card Sandra and a great sentiment

Anne

Mrs A. said...

That is a brilliant card Sandra. I love the sentiment. Very wet and windy here today too. Hugs Mrs A.

Lynne said...

A super masculine card Sandra x

Jo said...

Brilliant card Sandra, a great sentiment & I love the papers x

pinky said...

That quote made me smile Sandra, what a brilliant card! Weather here is just the same as yours!!

Kathleen said...

Totally love this sentiment and the little bottle, a really super fun card with a great design.

Kath x

Sue said...

Sandra, what a fun guy card! I bet our nephew got a real kick out of it.
We are getting heavy snow tonight, driving will be a challenge in the morning.

Sue

aussie aNNie said...

Very fab card, awesome sentiment..x

Di said...

Brilliant card Sandra - and a perfect sentiment as well for a chap!

Hugs

Di xx

Karen Letchworth said...

Thanks for playing along in the Snippets Playground. I'm the Guest Designer this month, and I'm offering an extra prize for this challenge. I hope you'll stop by my blog:
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Also, I run another challenge blog and I'd love to have you play along there as well whenever you can. You can check it out here:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Blessings to you,
Karen Letchworth

Babs said...

Wonderful card Sandra and a great sentiment.
Babs x

Natalia said...

Beautiful idea for a card, love it ☺

Pat said...

Great masculine card Sandra, I am sure your nephew will love it.

Pat xx

Darnell said...

Somehow I've missed it before, Sandra, so it's new to me and made me laugh out loud! ALL the men in my family would love to get this as a birthday card!! Hugs, Darnell

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh Sandra-this gave me a big chuckle-a perfect card for Ian!!! ♥ Sue Kment

Sue said...

Ha Ha, so funny, love your card, Sandra.

Hugs
Sue

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Sandra:
Your card is awesome. Super creative, and I love your use of scraps/snippets. Thanks for choosing to play in the Snippets Playground, and please join us there again soon. I enjoy seeing your wonderful creations.

I also run a challenge blog, and I'd be delighted to have you play along (link up) there as well. The challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we have AWESOME prizes from our wonderful sponsors. Please stop by to say hi, check us out, and link up to play along. It would be awesome to see more of your wonderful art. Here's the challenge link:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Have a blessed week,
Karen Letchworth