About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Saturday 25 April 2020

April/RudolphDay/Snippets/challenge 376

Hello and a big welcome to my post today
It's not the best time for us all at this present time
But we have to accept it and carry on as normal
As possible whatever that means for us
l say keep your chin up and stay calm also staying safe 
Today l am entering two challenges which l often do
And it's open to all so why not join in
l recently moved so my craft room isn't up to standards 
But l do have a supply of cards l made last year 
And here is one that will accommodate both challenges
Simple card with a fabulous die used many times
Di from snippets used this die and l was able to buy it and Di's
Is one of the challenges l am going to enter into
Items used
Plain white card/white/green card stock
Merry Christmas stamp Christmas tree Die
Corner punch and gems
My challenges are
Sending lots of hugs and thankyou for your visit
Take care and more importantly stay safe and we will
Get through this 
Sandra H
xx

14 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely Christmas card Sandra by the time we all get out of this I think it will be Christmas!


Anne

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely dies here Sandra, this makes a gorgeous Christmas card and simple colours but artisticly designed...xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Well done Sandra.. love the die too, agree with you and makes a great snippets card too (love dies for that)... lovely design. Changing locations no fun so pray all goes well in settling in, especially to your crafty spot! 😊
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless and keep you and all whom you love, in these changeable times. As Paul wrote: "We walk by faith, not by sight."
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

meg said...

fabulous card Sandra love your background against the green trees

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant, what a great card, I love those trees. Hope that you are keeping ok during the lockdown, Hazelxx

scrappymo! said...

Great card, Sandra. I like the punched out corners on the background and the lovely trees. Your card has a crisp and modern feel.

Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge.

Kathleen said...

Lovely card Sandra, I think I have that die ...somewhere!? Like the corner punch and a lvoely shade of green.
RD never entered my head, totally forgot all about it and I am nearly always in there straight away. Must be going stir crazy.
Take care.

Kath x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a gorgeous card Sandra, I love the die that you have used for your trees. Thanking for joining in Rudolph Days Challenge this month.

Sue DT xx

pinky said...

It's lovely Sandra. Love that shade of green. #stayhomeandcraft xx

Pat said...

Great card Sandra, love the tree die makes a super card. Take care and stay safe.

Pat xx

Cheryl said...

Oooh, I love the trees on your card! Lovely.

Di said...

What a gorgeous card Sandra - just perfect! And of course. one of my favourite dies as you acknowledged. I love how you die cut three into your card front. Stay safe dear friend!

Hugs

Di xx

Karen McAlpine said...

Love that die! So cheerful with the bright green background. I really like how you stamped the sentiment repeatedly too. I am still thinking about what to do for my Christmas cards. I thought I might as well make them now as I have so much "free" time staying at home. LOL Thanks for sharing, Sandra, and I hope you have a lovely day.

cebelica said...

Simple, but gorgeous! Your card is proof that somewitmes less is more. I love how it turned out! xx