About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 3 May 2020

Snippets challenge 377

Hello to you all l hope your filling your days and keeping well
Being in lockdown there is always something to do
l myself have been keeping the garden tidy and the good weather has helped
l also made this card for my niece's daughter she is due to 
Have her 1st baby in about 4 weeks she's training to be a nurse
And it's been really tough for her not being able to complete
Her training as she was in her last year but is really looking forward
To the little one and then going back to training
Here is what l made 
Items used
White scalloped card/pink card First edition card stock
Doily's, stitched edge die, pink gems, pearls,3d sticky pads and image
Thank you for your visit 
Stay safe stay well and we will get to the end of this pandemic
Sandra H
xx

18 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous baby card Sandra....I think the fine weather and gardens have been a god send fir a lot of people

Anne

meg said...

fabulous retro style baby card love your image papers and layout

Di said...

Oh this is absolutely adorable Sandra! So pretty and beautifully made for a new baby. I do so look forward to your comments my friend. And am hoping you're settling into your new home - this lock down caught me out so I never sent you a card. Apologies - next time you move I'll cope .............. with luck!

Sending love and a special lick from Dudley! Perhaps not - he's fast asleep right now, spread out like a starfish on cool tiles. Sounds a good plan to me!

Hugs

Di xx

Babs said...

Such a gorgeous card sandra , love your doily and papers you have created a beautiful layout for your pretty topper .
Stay safe
Babs x

Kathleen said...

Lots of lovely layers using some great papers, such a sweet image and pretty colours.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable baby card, love the row of pearls and the doily, so nice.xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, what a lovely baby card, Hope alls well, Hazel xx

Mrs A. said...

Lovely card for the new arrival. I have been pottering in the garden too. Tomato plants are now out in their grow pots and I have hanging baskets to do this yr. I don’t normally bother with them as we are not here normally in the summer to tend them but that has all changed now possibly forever. I cannot see air travel getting back on track till we have a vaccine that is proven to work. Take care and stay safe and well. Hugs Mrs A.

Lynne said...

A super cute baby card Sandra. I do love making them especially for little girls, you can always make them look so pretty x

pinky said...

That card is just adorable and perfect for the new arrival. I am sure the Mum will get back to her training in a while and in the mean time enjoy her little bundle. Our garden has never looked so good with all this care and attention Sandra!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hunnie this is just gorgeous, I'm sure she will treasure it

She is due about 10 days before our daughter. Its such a horrible time for them to be pregnant, no going out buying stuff & meeting with friends. I feel really sorry for our Katie all shes seen since lockdown are me & her dad!!
Stay safe hun
HUgs Shell xx

Pat said...

Lovely card with a sweet image Sandra, hope you are keeping safe and well and have a good weekend.

Pat xx

Cheryl said...

So sweet! Your card is so detailed.

aussie aNNie said...


Apologies I accidentally deleted All of my comments and emails into the trash and can't retrieve them, but I thank you for taking time to comment.xxx

Karen Howard said...

There is something so precious about making baby cards. This one is absolutely beautiful!

Debbie said...

Really beautiful baby card Sandra, she will love it. So pretty and cute too. Hope you're keeping well sweetie and taking care. Big hugs xxx

Sarn said...

What a beautiful baby girl card Sandra.

I see from Di's comment above that you've moved house. I hope you are settling in well.

Hugs,
Sarn xxx

Sue said...

Oh my a beautiful new baby girl card. Love the image and all the pretty frilly details you added. Just adorable, Sandra, and the Mom to be is going to love receiving it. Awesome.

Hugs
Sue