About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 25 May 2020

Rudolph days May challenge

Hello all 
Well it's the 25th May and that can only mean
Here is my card 
Items used 
White Scalloped card/red/white card stock
Re-used this Rudolph image 
Added some snowflakes, Sentiment and Stitched edge die

l hope your managing to keep busy with this Coronavirus
It's been pretty quiet for me as l only have 2 cats for company
My family do facetime and phone me and l am able to call upon 2 
l do keep my distance though but it's not the same as being close up
l for one will be pleased when there will be more restrictions lifted
But l will stress though that l won't be keen to go back to how we were before
l think it will take some time before l feel as if l could do this
One step at a time is my way of thinking
So please take care and stay safe
Sending lots of virtual hugs 
Sandra H
xx
Challenge

18 comments:

meg said...

love your sparkly Rudolph and great backing papers

scrappymo! said...

Great card! Lots of sparkle, lots of pretty design papers, and lots of pizzaz!

Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

Kathleen said...

This is definitely a WOW creation for me, love the image super papers and a great layout. Avery different choice of colours but love them.

Kath x

LesleyG said...

Cute gold shimmery Rudolph, and love the papers and layout. I think a lot of us feel the same, so you are not alone. Take care and stay safe xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and so cute little rudolph, great papers and adorable card. big hugs.xx

Darnell said...

Your schparkly reindeer is adorable, Sandra! And I love how you have designed your festive card around him! I agree with you that it's going to be a while before (if) we ever totally relax. It's like walking a tightrope trying to open up again and still keep safe. One day at a time is the best. (I'm going to hold back and see what happens to all those who are running amok this weekend!) Stay well! Hugs, Darnell

Lynne said...

Love your card Sandra. Those papers go so well with your cute image and a fab sentiment too x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sandra,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh I love this card and your super design.
Love the glittery Rudolf who could throw that one away I certainly couldn't either.
I too am on my own and finding it hard to cope with everything I had help with because my health is not brill.
So my crafting is suffering I am afraid.
I don't know if things will ever be the same if they don't find a cure.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.DT

pinky said...

Oh this is ADORABLE Sandra. I love Rudolf all covered in sparkles!! I am in no hurry to venture too far just yet. Stay safe.

Mrs A. said...

What a fabulous Rudolph..love the way he sparkles. I am in no hurry to return to the world which is not going to be the same as before. Staying safe and trying to keep,occupied. Hugs Mrs A.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is such a cute card

Sue said...

Sandra, a darling card, the reindeer is so adorable and the entire card is wonderful. Glad you are well and all of us are tired of staying in. Glad we can finally get into the yard and plant flowers and our garden.

Hugs
Sue

debby4000 said...

Love the reindeer, fabulous card.
Luv
Debby

Sarn said...

What a lovely Rudolph Day card. Love it.

Take care and stay safe.

xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Super cute Rudolf, love him x

Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful sparkly rudolph.

Sue xx

Cheryl said...

Love him! He's so sparkly!

Cheryl
https://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Karen Howard said...

OMG, I absolutely love the deer and all the sparkle. This is stunning!