About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 10 January 2021

Snippets challenge 394

 Hello and Happy New Year to you all
Not the best start but we can only hope it gets better
And to do that we have to abide by the rules 
Here is my first challenge for 2021 with lots more to follow
This is a card l made for my sister's Birthday which was 
Earlier this month and now has it so am able to post 

Items used 
Scalloped /Kraft/white card stock
Designer pad from Lily of the Valley (not available now)
Stamp used for the birthday Sentiment, gems  3D Sticky pads & Butterfly
And a string of pearls just to finish off
l would like to use this card for 
Thank you for your visit l hope you have a lovely day
Take care and stay safe 
Sandra H
xxx

20 comments:

Sarn said...

What a gorgeous birthday card for your sister. Lovely.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Lynne said...

A beautiful card Sandra, pretty papers and lovely butterfly xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi Sandra...Happy New Year to you too.... lovely card and your butterfly is beautiful....like the layout..

Anne

meg said...

Happy New Year Sandra,love your paper layout and gorgeous butterfly

Kathleen said...

A really super card, I think I still have some of those papers too, super colouring of the butterfly.

Kath x

Mrs A. said...

Now you know I am just going to love a butterfly on a card and this one is gorgeous. We just have to sit tight and wait it out and hopefully be out the other side asap. Hugs mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly designed with a fabulous butterfly, gorgeous papers and colours. x

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful. I love the butterfly, and the pearl trim really sets off the rectangular panel.
Jane
Guest Prefect in the Playground!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very oretty card, that butterfly is lovely

Blankina said...

Such a pretty romantic birthday card, hugs Blankina

debby4000 said...

Beautiful butterfly card.
Luv
Debby

Pat said...

Heautiful card Sandra with a gorgeous butterfly and lovely colours.

Pat xx

pinky said...

Sandra your card is super pretty and what a gorgeous butterfly! I hope you are keeping safe and well xx

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Wow, what a beautiful card you've made! Love it!

Sue from Oregon said...

Lovely creation Sandra! Hope all is well your way. Thanks for being such a faithful crafty friend to my blog! ♥ Sue kMENT

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning make hun, just love it!
HNY even tho a bit late
Stay safe xx

Di said...

Such a pretty card Sandra - I really love it!

Hugs

Di xx

brenda said...

Just found my way here Sandra, wanted to thank you for your recent visits and I'm linked up as one of your stalkers now.

Making my way here saw in your bio we share some music favs, not least Queen who top my list. Also saw mention of a book about Diana, have you read Noel Botham's book, pretty much confirms what many us us think.

B x

Maria said...

São Sebastião, livrai_me desta peste que se abateu sobre a humanidade. Livrai_me e livrai minha filha, minha família e toda a terra. Amém!

Sue said...

WOW, loving that beautiful butterfly! Fabulous birthday card for your sister, my guess is that she loved it, who wouldn't! Hope all is well with you, still waiting to get the vaccine here.

Hugs
Sue