About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 25 January 2021

Snippets 395 Challenge & January Rudolph Days Challenges

 Hello and welcome to my post today
l hope your all adapting to the lockdown
Many of you as l am waiting for the Vaccine
l don't have a date yet but not worrying
As we will all get it sometime
Not easy for some people so l am sending
You lots of love and virtual hugs
Here is my card for 2 challenges
This is the first Christmas card made 2021 along with 26 more 
My total for this year so far is 27 and that's of course is
Due to lockdown and keeping my mind occupied 
Items used
8"x8" White scalloped card/Green & Red card stock
Poinsettia Perfection Paper Pad
Spellbinders Holly/Poinsettia Dies
Gems, Merry Christmas Stamp & Ink
Challenges
Thank you for your visit
Please be positive with lockdown
And we will get through this
Sending lots of love
Sandra H
xx

21 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful poinsettia images and embellishment,a gorgeous card,well done on having so many made

mamapez5 said...

A beautiful, traditional coloured card. I love poinsettias. Kate x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow 27 already, I have made 1 well done

Kathleen said...

A great RD card Sandra, great background and a lovely image and die.

Kath x

Anonymous said...

A classic Christmas card with some lovely poinsettias and holly; beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with the first 2021 Rudolph Days Challenge!
Linda, DT

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful with your pretty poinsettia design.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful, gorgeous colours here, love love love. xx

brenda said...

Always love Poinsettias Sandra, such beautiful flowers.

Hope you jab comes along soon, hubby got the call last week, much to our surprise as I'm still waiting in the vulnerable group.

B x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is lovely, what agreat card, golly you are well on with the makes!!! Thats brilliant, Hazelx

pinky said...

I am jealous you have your first Christmas card made already Sandra! And boy it is a beautiful one!! Patiently waiting here too, reckon it will be a couple of months for us yet. Take care xx

Pat said...

Beautiful Christmas card Sandra, lovely image. sounds like you have been very busy with 27 cards made!!!

Pat xx

Lynne said...

A beautiful Christmas card Sandra, I do love poinsettias, but can never actually keep them for very long. It's good to keep busy too in these sad times and you've certainly done that with all those cards made xx

Mrs A. said...

Gosh you are on a roll with this years cards. I have set myself the goal of 12 a month till November. I am on target so far. Love this gorgeous poinsettia card. I have those tonic flowers too. Keep meaning to ask where you get your scalloped card from? I did buy a die for making my own but the scallop is rather large. Hugs Mrs A.

Sarn said...

Brilliant snippets RD card. Xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi Sandra... well done for making an early start on your Christmas cards...gorgeous card

Anne

Di said...

Wow Sandra - what a beautiful card! LOVE the deep red of the poinsettias and such lovely papers as well. 27 cards already? Gulp, I thought I was doing well with 17!

Hugs

Di xx

scrappymo! said...

This is such a pretty card, Sandra. Well done for having made 27 Christmas cards already this year.

Thanks for taking part in the first Rudolph Days Challenge of this year.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous make hun, love the layout & added details
27....I think I've done about 5 lol

Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

Debbie said...

Oh Sandra your card is beautiful. The papers and finishing touches are divine. You have been so busy. Good that you are doing okay and keeping occupied. Take care. xxx

ابوكريم said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sue said...

Gorgeous holiday card. Wish I could make them ahead, need to try that but never seem to do it. So pretty, loving everything about this one. Hugs, Sue.