About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 21 February 2021

Snippets-playground-challenge-397

Hello fellow blogger welcome to my post today
I hope you are keeping well and busy during this lockdown
Let’s hope as l hear figures are going down stay down and we
Can then get back to some sort of normality which we know it’s
Not going to be easy only with common sense will get us back on track 
And Monday we will have some news from Boris 
So to lighten the load here is a card made for my granddaughter’s 11th b’day
During this lockdown l have managed to make all the b'day cards for 2021
Items used
8"x8" Scalloped card/White/Blue & Peach 
Designer card/Die's, Gem's, Sentiment & Pre-coloured image
Challenge l would like to enter into
Thank you for your visit
Enjoy your day and the coming week whatever your plans
Sandra H
xx

15 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Such a lovely, eye-catching card xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card for your Granddaughter Sandra I am sure she loved it....Yes like you hoping Boris will give us a little glimmer of hope

Anne

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, the image is so sweet and fabulous bp, I am sure your granddaughter will be delighted with it. Well done on having made all your cards for 2021.

Pat xx

pinky said...

Yes fingers crossed for some normality Sandra. I am longing for the beach!! I love this gorgeous card and I am sure your Granddaughter will too. Take care.

meg said...

A beautiful image and card for your granddaughter,love the papers and embellishments

Kathleen said...

A really lovely creation Sandra, great image with lovely papers and great embellishments, love the style of the sentiment too, a nice one to colour if needs be.

Kath x

Lynne said...

A fabulous card for your granddaughter Sandra, lovely papers. You have been busy making all your birthday cards, perhaps I should do that and get ahead! Have a good week x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous make hun, love those papers
Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, hope alls well, Hazelxx

Sarn said...

Brilliant snippets card Sandra.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning project, BRILLIANT design.. xx

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Beautiful card Sandra, lovely image and I do love all your elements.

Di said...

Gorgeous card as always Sandra! Hope you're enjoying this nicer weather as much as we are.

Hugs

Di xx

Sue said...

WOW 11 years old, time flies!
What a fun card, loaded with so many fun images, and colors, she is going to love it.

HUgs
Sue

Merry said...

Another great card, such pretty papers you have used. I hope you have your wish for a little normality in your lives, you guys have dealt with so many big changes. Take care.