About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 7 February 2021

pixies-snippets-playground-challenge card

 Hello and welcome my fellow blogger
Because of the restrictions of not going far
Having made over 30 Christmas cards now
 l thought l would start my Birthday cards
For 2021 and so far l have made 28 for the year
And here is my 2nd card l hope you like it
Not sure if my friend likes pink l am sure she wouldn't of minded what colour
Item's used
l decided to go bigger for birthday card so l used
8"x8" Scalloped card/White card stock
lily of the valley paper pad which was a Christmas present
Birthday stamp, pearls, 3d sticky pads, gems & butterflies
My challenge for this card will be
Thankyou for your visit
Please stay safe and take care
Lots of love
Sandra H
xxx 
Challenge
Today l get my Vaccine l hope many of you have had yours

20 comments:

brenda said...

I'm sure your friend will love it Sandra, it's so pretty in the soft pinks.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is really pretty

meg said...

A stunning card Sandra the papers are so beautiful

Kathleen said...

A really lovely feminine creation, so very pretty and super papers.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Super project , love the colours, paper and image too. Thanks for always visiting...Have a lovely week. .xx
Robot is around me again.. ggggr

Stamps and Paper said...

Very pretty card Sandra and I'm sure your friend will love it

Anne

Lynne said...

A very pretty card and beautiful butterfly Sandra. I'm sure your friend will love it! x

debby4000 said...

Such a pretty birthday card.
Luv
Debby

Sarn said...

Looks wonderful. I'm sure you're friend will love it. xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi zsandra
Fabulous Birthday card ...love pink to ....
I am your new follower xxx
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sue said...

Sandra, so very pretty in pink. Love the beautiful papers and the butterfly is a perfect touch. I am positive she will love this beautiful creation!

Hugs
Sue

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card, I'm sure your friend will love it!

Karen McAlpine said...

I think everyone likes pink, don't they? I like your idea of getting busy on the birthday cards. I did get a few Valentines done. Also bought some new stamps I want to try out. I did get some new birthday sentiments. Now, I have to get busy and make a few things. Still working on going thru my mother's house and get ready for an estate sale. That takes up a lot of my time. Card making is so therapeutic so I need to get at it.

pinky said...

It would be so hard not to like this pretty Birthday card Sandra. Right up might street in those colours. Well done on getting so many cards made!!

Pat said...

What a beautiful card Sandra, love the colours and the gorgeous butterfly.

Pat xx

cebelica said...

I am sure your friend will love this card. It is very nice. xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous & pink...love it!
Hugs Shell xx

Di said...

What a pretty card Sandra! Naturally I adore all the pink :)

Hugs

Di xx

NGCARDS said...

Such a lovely card, I love the soft colours xxx

Sue said...

So very beautiful in pink, your friend is going to love it.

Hugs
Sue