About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Thursday 25 March 2021

March Rudolph day challenge

 Hello and good morning to you all
Here is my card for 
Items used
White scalloped card/black/white card
Designer card
Added pre-coloured image
Just love this image especially as its pre-coloured
Added snowflakes, Pearls & stamped sentiment
My challenge is
The challenge starts on the 25th of each month
And runs until the end 
As always its a Christmas challenge so anything 
To do with Christmas you can enter
Thank you for your visit
Enjoy your day 
Sandra H
xx

22 comments:

Sarn said...

A perfect Rudolph Day card Sandra. Very sweet indeed.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

aussie aNNie said...

oooh so cute Sandra, lovely snuggly penguins, love the kraft card. xxx

brenda said...

So very cute Sandra, mention of Mo makes me a feel a tad guilty as I've not joined in for so very long as I never seem to get beyond TV samples most weeks.

B x

mamapez5 said...

A sweet little image and a lovely card. Well done. Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a cute card Sandra

Anne

Lynne said...

Cute and cuddly penguins, a lovely card Sandra x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sandra,
Happy Rudolf Days.
what a very lovely card and that image is so cute.
Love the paper used.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

meg said...

A gorgeous image,papers and card

Pat said...

Such a sweet image Sandra and lovely papers too, great card.

Pat xx

Kathleen said...

Such a lovely sweet image and gorgeous papers and not forgetting the lovely sentiment.

Kath x

Gail said...

So darn cute, and I'm so darn behind!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so cute, what a great make, hope all is well, Hazel xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a gorgeous image on this beautiful card.

Sue xx

Sue said...

Aww, a wonderful Holiday card. Love the penguins and that background paper looks amazing. Hope all is well with you.

Hugs
Sue

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those two cuties are so adorable. I love the kraft and white combo and adding this cute image was a perfect addition.

pinky said...

Ach they look so cosy in their wee scarfs Sandra and the papers you have used keep the whole card so warm and inviting. Love it!

Anonymous said...

aww, what a couple of cuties and I love the layout and colours! thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge for March!
Linda, DT

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just so cute hun, love that image

Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx

scrappymo! said...

Your card looks great. I always love those images!

Thanks for taking part in the March Rudolph Days Challenge.

Karen McAlpine said...

So good that you make Christmas cards all year. I should do that. LOL I usually end up doing a card marathon in November. I did plan my Christmas card for this year so I could get going on it.... Super cute card!!

Debbie said...

Adorable card Sandra, cutie image and those papers are lovely.hope you're well honey. Hugs xxx

Cheryl said...

Good for you getting a jump on Holiday cards. This one is beautiful. I love the sweet image you used.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps