About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 21 March 2021

Pixies snippet challenge 399

 Good Afternoon all hope your having a lovely weekend
Weather not been too bad just hoping for some sunshine 
I hope by now most of us have had our vaccine 
And please continue to do so
There seems to be some misleading reports
About the Oxford Vaccine Astra Zeneca 
Your choice to take it or leave it it's yours that can't be taken away from you
l have had mine and am willing to take the 2nd as and when
Here is a card l made for 
I made this card for a friend who lives in Australia so 
She won't see this post and her birthday is next month
Items used 
Scalloped card
Mostly snippets of pink card/Dp card
Image is from Clipart freebie/embellishments
Thank you for your visit
Enjoy your day
Take care stay safe
Sandra H
xx
Challenge

12 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous feminine card in beautiful pinks

pinky said...

What a cute card and I just love the papers you have used Sandra. Yep I got that jab too and will definitely be going for my second one. Hubby gets his first on Thursday :)

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely snippets card Sandra and I'm sure your friend will love it....I'm with you with the vaccine...just waiting for my 2nd one now..

Anne

Kathleen said...

Some really lovely papers, I am certain that I have that pad. Great fun image and a lovely design. My eldest Daughter lives in Oz and boy did they get it right, straight away they went into lockdown, no where near as many cases as we have. Get my second jab next month.

Kath x

Lynne in NI said...

Lovely card Sandra, your papers are so pretty together :)

aussie aNNie said...

An adorable card and magnificent colours. Love this. x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Sandra,love the papers.xxx

Lynne said...

A lovely feminine card for your friend Sandra. The papers are beautiful x

Pat said...

Lovely card Sandra, cute image and fab papers.

Pat xx

Di said...

Just lovely Sandra - needless to say I though the papers were LOTV!

Hugs

Di xx

Sue said...

So very pretty in pink. Love the great mix of papers, beautiful.
I also got my first vaccine, and getting the second next week. And I
am grateful!

Hugs
Sue

Debbie said...

I bet your friend loved your card. It Is so cute. Love it. Hugs xx take care.