About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Friday 3 September 2021

Mynbus challenge 30

Hello to you all and welcome to my post
Weathers been mixed and now being in September
l don't see much sunshine coming our way it would
Be nice just to get a few more days before Autumn Sets in
The nights are most certainly drawing in
Here is a card l made for NBUS challenge 

NBUS Paper pad & Image
Items used
Scalloped card/red card stock, 3D Sticky pads
Red gems, Stamped the sentiment and Snowflakes
Holly Hobbie designer papers which where a bargain
Priced at £11 got for £5.50 and what gorgeous papers 
(Never been used before) NBUB 
Image pre-coloured
 (NBUB)
It's a great challenge so do please check it out
Thank you for your visit
Take care 
Sandra H
xx

12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So sweet, lovely image and colours

brenda said...

Such a sweet image in her patchwork apron.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a lovely image Sandra...lovely papers

Anne

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, sweet image and gorgeous bp.

Pat xx

pinky said...

what a bargain you got Sandra, they looks gorgeous. Your card is just beautiful! I will go check out that challenge, thanks for the link.

Karen McAlpine said...

OH, I remember loving Holly Hobby things when I was a kid. (Back in the olden times). LOL I loved doing paper toll and would cut the images from cards, wrapping paper, or whatever I could find. I would cut them out with fingernail scissors. LOL. Love your card. Brought back some cheerful memories of crafting times. We are still having hot weather here in Michigan USA. It will be hot and warm for the rest of this month. Will cool down in October. Worked in the yard (garden) this week planting a tree and making a circular bed around the tree. Hope you have a lovely day!!

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable colours on your card and that paper is gorgeous... Xx

Darnell said...

I love your classic Holly Hobby design, Sandra! It is a lovely card in such great colors and patterns! You got a great price on the pp. Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Sue said...

Sandra, I haven't seen Holly Hobbie in years. How beautiful your card turned out with those gorgeous papers.

Hugs
Sue

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a sweet, immensely charming card that stirs the loveliest sense of nostalgia in me (having grown up around HH products in the 1980s and 90s). Thank you for the welcome reminder of this now classic illustrated line. You've created such a beautiful winter greeting around it.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just gorgeous hun, I remember loving HH when I was younger (many moons ago)
Hope you're doing ok
Hugs Shell xx

Sarn said...

Hi Sandra

This is such a pretty card. Love your layout.

Hugs, Sarn xxx