About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Friday 25 February 2022

Feb Rudolph days challenge

 Hello to your all 
Well its the 25th of the month which mean
A new challenge for 
Here is my card
This card is one of a batch l have made for this year
Postage was so expensive last year so a lot
Of flatter cards are going in the post even though
Some of the others wasn't built up too much
Using the stamp l stamped straight onto the card
l actually went over the faded area with a black pencil 
Just to make it stand out that little bit darker
Coloured Holly & Ivy with  Derwent pencils 
long time since l have coloured anything 
A lot of my images are now pre-coloured
But l have to admit l really enjoyed doing it
So might just do more colouring its so therapeutic
Challenge 
Thank you for your visit
Enjoy your day whatever your plans
Take care stay safe
Sandra H
xx

10 comments:

Lynne said...

This is lovely Sandra, love the coloured holly against your mono background x

meg said...

This is a beautiful vintage image and card Sandra,the splash of green and red is a lovely finishing touch

Pat said...

Lovely card Sandra, I absolutely love this stamp, I have it in my collection and it always looks so good, lovely colouring on the holly.

Pat xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and love the gorgeous design, these colours are also lovely. ♥

Stamps and Paper said...

Love this vintage scene stamp Sandra…yiuve created a lovely card

Anne

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I adore this stamp and have used it so many times myself, your card is stunning and has a very vintage feel to it.

Sue xx

Gail said...

This is fabulous!

Sarn said...

Super vintage-feel card Sandra. I really like it. Yes, like everything else at the moment, postage is going up and up! Xxx

pinky said...

It's beautiful Sandra and a wise decision with the price of everything never mind postage, keeping them flat. I will follow your example.

Sue said...

I have this stamp and I just love it. I like the bit of color you added to the scene, it really stands out. Postage is sky high here too. Hope all is well with you and yours, Sandra.

Hugs
Sue