About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 7 March 2022

In support of the Ukrainian people

Good Morning to you all
What a sad time for the Ukrainians 
My heart and soul goes out to them all
Here is a card l made hoping for peace using 
Snippets of left over cards 
Added the image taken from Pinterest
Using the colours and the Sunflowers 
Which represents Ukraine
As it's Ruby's memory challenge 423 over at the snippets playground
I just thought l would make this card in support for peace
And lets hope this can be resolved pretty quickly 
Challenge

17 comments:

Lynne said...

Beautiful Sandra x

meg said...

A beautiful card Sandra,the sunflower topper your sentiment perfect

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautiful

Erica said...

I love your card Sandra. Your blues are just right I believe. I made one too, but my blue is off, to say the least. I join my prayers with yours. Hugs.

mamawcindy said...

Beautiful card Sandra, I am working on a card to show my support for the Ukraine people. What they are going through is heartbreaking, Hope to get my card posted by this coming weekend. Wish there was a way to send them cards. Hope you have a good week!
cindys-greencricut

Sue said...

A beautiful card. It is so very sad to see the needless suffering going on in
Ukraine. It is so very hard to watch families being separated. I pray that this will come to and end soon. Devastating.

Hugs
Sue

brenda said...

Beautifully crafted Sandra.

B x

Elizabeth said...

Such a beautiful card and a lovely tribute to those poor people who are suffering over in Ukraine. My heart goes out to the elderly, the worn, the children and their pets as they flee their homes. Like you I'm hoping for an end to the conflict soon. Elizabeth x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Sandra

Anne

Sarn said...

Oh I so agree Sandra. Let's hope for a resolution to this conflict soon.

Love your supportive snippets card. Very pretty indeed. xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Wow this is a gorgeous design, love the card and colour choices. ♥

pinky said...

It is so heart breaking Sandra! Your card is a breath of peaceful tranquillity. Love it!

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, lovely image and flower.

Pat xx

NGCARDS said...

This is beautiful Sandra, such a sweet card xxx

Di said...

A beautiful card Sandra, showing support for Ukraine. It's heartbreaking what's going on over there and all through the ego of an absolute monster.

Hugs

Di xx

Karen McAlpine said...

Lovely card. Love the addition of the sunflower, the Ukranian national flower.

Blankina said...

yes very sad indeed..you have made a lovely card, hugs Blankina