About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 18 April 2022

Snippets challenge 426

Hello fellow bloggers and what a lovely day its been
Don't you think the sun brings out the best of people
l myself have been preparing for some planting
So tidied up all of my garden even hoovered my grass
Yes lol l invested in a garden hoover for my artificial grass
And to my surprise it worked and puts lines in which
Makes the grass look more natural so one happy lady
Here is a card l made for my grand daughter Poppy's
6th birthday which was on the 16th April 
l am going to use it for the 
Snippets challenge 426
Hope you join in its a great challenge
Thank you for your visit hope you have a great
Week ahead whatever your plans
Sandra H
xx

11 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous image(love the dog) teamed with gorgeous papers

Sarn said...

Hope Poppy had a lovely birthday. I’m sure she loved the card you made as it’s gorgeous.

Thanks for submitting homework to the Snippets Playground. Come find me up in the Playground treehouse for a cocktail or two. Hope you enjoyed the Easter egg hunt! Xxx

Gail said...

It's a wonderful card, I'm sure she loved it!
It's been colder than normal here.
Woke up to snow yesterday!

brenda said...

It's an adorable card for a little girl Sandra and I am sure Poppy loved it.

B x

Pat said...

What a sweet card Sandra, adorable image with beautiful layers. Hope Poppy had a lovely birthday and I’m sure she loved her card.

Pat xx

pinky said...

This card is just adorable Sandra. Wow I never heard of a garden hoover, sounds very useful!

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Sandra...your grass sounds amazing and with lines too....great idea

Anne

Di said...

Really sweet card Sandra - very pretty indeed! Lovely to see you, as always, in the Playground with us!

Hugs

Di xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Sandra.xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cutie, just perfect for your granddaughter!
I had no idea you could get a hoover for artificial grass, they think of everything eh?!

Sue said...

What could be sweeter than puppies and little girl! Love the layered die cuts too. Perfect card for your little Granddaughter!

Hugs
Sue