About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Sunday 3 April 2022

Snippets challenge 425

Good Morning to you all weather so changeable
l didn't get the snow so for those who did luck you
l love the snow but don't like it too messy and don't 
Like it to Disrupt anyone's plans its gone so cold too
As you may or not be aware our lovely Sarn is sharing
Snippets playground challenge with Di and today
Is the start of challenge 425 
Check out the link below for all the details
Here is my card
Today is my youngest sons birthday
This is my card that l made for him
Made with snippets and added a bow and buttons
First time l have ever done a card like this so proud of myself
My challenge 
Hope your going to join in as its so much fun
Thank you for your visit and any comments
Placed are truly appreciated 
Enjoy your day 
Sandra H 
xx

20 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Perfect masculine card Sandra and I'm sure your son loved it

Anne

Sarn said...

Hi Sandra

Don't worry the coffee is always perking in the Snippets Playground Treehouse and you're always welcome!

What a fantastic - and very smart - card for your son's birthday. A great idea for using up your black and white snippets. Brilliant piece of homework!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

meg said...

A fabulous masculine card,love your attention to detail

Di said...

What a brilliant card Sandra! So perfectly made - I bet your son really likes it!

Hugs

Di xx

brenda said...

We did get the snow but it's didn't stay around too long despite it being bitterly cold. I think your card is fabulous so imaginative.

B x

Debbie said...

Hi Sandra, What a fabulous card you've made your son. It's a really fun and perfect for a man. Great design. Love it. Hope you're staying cosy. Only had a few flurries here in Yorkshire that quickly disappeared. Take care. hugs xx

pinky said...

Very swanky card for your Son, I am sure he loved it Sandra. I do not like the snow, pretty to look at but that's about it lol. Luckily we didn't get any over here.

Gail said...

I think your card is dashing!
Good for you!

aussie aNNie said...

Great male card so much to see and great details....love this xxx

Lynne said...

A fabulous card Sandra for your son and so smart looking x

Pat said...

Fabulous card for your son Sandra, love the great design.

Pat xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a fantastic card, I'm sure he was pleased with it! xxx

Erica said...

I need to work on one like this myself. I've made them with the sweater, but that triangle is scaring me some. Buy Father's Day is coming, huh? Well done

Karen McAlpine said...

Great masculine bday card for your son!! Looks like a fun card to make. Did you have a pattern or cut the v-neck by hand?? Love this.

Sandra H said...

Hi Karen l cut it all by hand you can click on the card and save it to your computer that way you can see it more closely

Lynne in NI said...

Brilliant card Sandra, I'm sure your son loved this!
No snow for us thank goodness, just a few hail showers.

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh Sandra, this is so cool. Love the tux and bowtie card...the polka dots are the perfect touch. I am sure your son was proud to receive this card! ♥ Sue Kment

Sue said...

Who doesn't love a guy in a tux! What a fabulous card, your son must have loved getting it. Unique idea, love this.

Hugs
Sue

Mrs A. said...

Wow, what a great idea for a card.. Love the addition of the buttons. Hugs Mrs A.

GGS-Sachdeva Group of Educational Institutions said...

Join Top Colleges for Best MBA Colleges Chandigarh, Punjab. GGS is among the best college for MBA in Punjab. Our aim is to provide the different functional areas of management to the students.